Quantcast
How to satiate sexual desires while maintaining respect for women?

Forums - NSFW Discussion - How to satiate sexual desires while maintaining respect for women?

the-pi-guy said:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/money/study-finds-online-porn-reduce-incidence-rape-article-1.390028

 

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/all-about-sex/201601/evidence-mounts-more-porn-less-sexual-assault

 

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/11/101130111326.htm

 

https://www.techdirt.com/articles/20061030/152445.shtml

 

A whole bunch of studies that show Porn reduces rape. 

Watch more porn people!  

rape is one aspect of sexual violence so even if you were right on that (which you aren't) the topic is broader than that

porn degrades women and facilitates a notion of entitlement to women's bodies in men

https://medium.com/@JonahMix/pornography-doesnt-cause-sexual-violence-it-is-sexual-violence-6ff8206407cb

http://www.abc.net.au/religion/articles/2015/05/29/4245269.htm

https://www.feministcurrent.com/2016/06/13/brock-turner-and-porn-users-share-a-culture-of-sexual-entitlement/

 



Around the Network

So we should try and make softcore femdom mainstream so women start feeling entitled to our bodies, Problem solved! 

Probably not funny enough to justify the post.

Last edited by Shaqazooloo0 - on 21 May 2018

Shaqazooloo0 said:

So we should try and make softcore femdom mainstream so women start feeling entitled to our bodies, Problem solved! 

Probably not funny enough to justify the post.

this is not funny... we are talking about the abuse half of the population faces and has faced for centuries



o_O.Q said:
Shaqazooloo0 said:

So we should try and make softcore femdom mainstream so women start feeling entitled to our bodies, Problem solved! 

Probably not funny enough to justify the post.

this is not funny... we are talking about the abuse half of the population faces and has faced for centuries

But... you re the one who is making it... amusing.

Are you saying the other half of the population doesnt face and has never faced abuse? ... for centuries...

 

Go on then, what is your grand solution for the worlds most prolific problem of today? And pls, dont point that finger at me. Im allergic to index finger pointing in my direction.

 



Hunting Season is nigh...

I'm sorry if this question has already been asked, by I'm not going through 20 pages to see if somebody beat me to it...
OP, have you tried feminist porn???



Have a nice day...

Around the Network
leedlelee said:
I'm sorry if this question has already been asked, by I'm not going through 20 pages to see if somebody beat me to it...
OP, have you tried feminist porn???

You should be more specific. The first thing to my mind was... girlsdoporn.



Hunting Season is nigh...

I trust women to be able to take care of themselves. If they're unhappy with their chosen profession, I suggest they seek something else.



o_O.Q said:
the-pi-guy said:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/money/study-finds-online-porn-reduce-incidence-rape-article-1.390028

 

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/all-about-sex/201601/evidence-mounts-more-porn-less-sexual-assault

 

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/11/101130111326.htm

 

https://www.techdirt.com/articles/20061030/152445.shtml

 

A whole bunch of studies that show Porn reduces rape. 

Watch more porn people!  

rape is one aspect of sexual violence so even if you were right on that (which you aren't) the topic is broader than that

porn degrades women and facilitates a notion of entitlement to women's bodies in men

https://medium.com/@JonahMix/pornography-doesnt-cause-sexual-violence-it-is-sexual-violence-6ff8206407cb

http://www.abc.net.au/religion/articles/2015/05/29/4245269.htm

https://www.feministcurrent.com/2016/06/13/brock-turner-and-porn-users-share-a-culture-of-sexual-entitlement/

 

You counter studies with feminist blogs with no data. Is that a joke?



Zoombael said:
leedlelee said:
I'm sorry if this question has already been asked, by I'm not going through 20 pages to see if somebody beat me to it...
OP, have you tried feminist porn???

You should be more specific. The first thing to my mind was... girlsdoporn.

Well despite the narrative that all women in porn are just being exploited, there are actually more women now than ever before producing porn...

Creators of feminist porn generally pay better and make more of an effort to represent diversity (different races, body shapes and sizes, disabled performers, to give you an idea of diversity in this context) and consent is also a big part of it...

Naturally there are radical feminists who consider all porn degrading, but that's not exactly the norm...



Have a nice day...

leedlelee said:
Zoombael said:

You should be more specific. The first thing to my mind was... girlsdoporn.

Well despite the narrative that all women in porn are just being exploited, there are actually more women now than ever before producing porn...

Creators of feminist porn generally pay better and make more of an effort to represent diversity (different races, body shapes and sizes, disabled performers, to give you an idea of diversity in this context) and consent is also a big part of it...

Naturally there are radical feminists who consider all porn degrading, but that's not exactly the norm...

 

I think you misunderstood. Nvm.

 

But it got me curious, so i googled. Found this website. 

https://apracticalwedding.com/where-to-find-feminist-porn/

 

A third way in and i became weary. This first impression will last for a while. Feminist porn.



Hunting Season is nigh...