Quantcast
Xbox E3 2018 Supposedly Leaked *Fake

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox E3 2018 Supposedly Leaked *Fake

Do you believe it?

Yes, and Im more than pleased. 2 3.70%
 
Yes, and this isnt enough for me 17 31.48%
 
No, but Id be more than pleased if true 12 22.22%
 
No, and this isnt enough for me 23 42.59%
 
Total:54

- Forza Horizon 4 will be weird at 4k 30fps when they marketed so hard the fact that Forza 7 was 4k 60fps.
- I doubt that so many third-party publishers will want to put their games on gamepass on release.
- Splinter Cell being first on Xbox One would piss me off. You either make it exclusive or make it multiplatform, I hate this timed exclusive bullshit.
- Joanna Dark is such a bad name.

This rumor just sounds very safe and fake to me. I have a hard time believing it.



G O O D B O I

Around the Network
JRPGfan said:
So basically nothing "new" or unexpected for 2018.

So you expected a Halo reboot and not Halo 6. That's good, you have better source than everyone else :)
For my part, I really love to have a reboot or even another spinoff in the Halo universe but I would have expected Halo 6 to be at E3.

This looks very good overall anyway. Xbox or not, I'm really looking forward for a new Splinter Cell!



Imaginedvl said:
JRPGfan said:
So basically nothing "new" or unexpected for 2018.

So you expected a Halo reboot and not Halo 6. That's good, you have better source than everyone else :)
For my part, I really love to have a reboot or even another spinoff in the Halo universe but I would have expected Halo 6 to be at E3.

This looks very good overall anyway. Xbox or not, I'm really looking forward for a new Splinter Cell!

That Halo Genesis is first in 2019.



LuccaCardoso1 said:
- Forza Horizon 4 will be weird at 4k 30fps when they marketed so hard the fact that Forza 7 was 4k 60fps.
- I doubt that so many third-party publishers will want to put their games on gamepass on release.
- Splinter Cell being first on Xbox One would piss me off. You either make it exclusive or make it multiplatform, I hate this timed exclusive bullshit.
- Joanna Dark is such a bad name.

This rumor just sounds very safe and fake to me. I have a hard time believing it.

So because it is very safe you find it take? That is why I thought it possible.

The only thing on that whole list I thought seemed out of place was The Halo reboot.

Another Forza, another timed exclusive, various "marketing" games that they are already rumored to have.



  • Deadliest mass shooting by an individual in US history (10/01/2017)
  • Deadliest high school shooting in US history (02/14/2018)
  • Deadliest massacre of Jews in US history (10/27/2018)
  • Political assassination attempt of TWO former presidents(and 10+ other people)  (10/23/2018 - and beyond)

I call fake for several reasons:

1. Timed exclusivity on Splinter Cell. Too good to be true.

2. Borderlands 3 on Gamepass at release. Too good to be true.

3. Halo being rebooted. I know Halo 5 singleplayer had poor reception, but I highly doubt 343 would take that as a sign that the series needs a reboot.

4. Electric Square Kart game releasing in Spring. Why would they release it on Spring 2019 instead of filling the September 2019 Forza slot, giving Turn 10 an extra year to make Forza Motorsport 8 as a next-gen launch title Holiday 2020?

The rest of it is pretty logical, the marketing deal games, Joanna Dark, Screamride 2, and Banjo Anniversary have all been leaked, rumored, or hinted at by MS previously.



Around the Network

I miss the old days when E3 was full of surprises. Now people rush to leak every detail as if it's a badge of honor. The majority of this stuff sounds believable but it's also safe enough for someone to guess.



Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

you wanna reboot a franchise like Splinter Cell but not release it on the platform where it would sell comfortably the most until no one will give a shit any more? don't think that worked too well for Tomb Raider and that was the second game in the reboot



So for 2018 they would have Sea of Thieves, Crackdown 3, State of Decay 2, Banjo-Kazooie Anniversary, Forza Horizon 4, Screamride 2, Ashen, The Last Night, and Below in terms of exclusives? Assuming this was true then, then not bad, much better than 2017.

A sequel to Screamride seems really random though since the first game seemed to have released and been completely ignored by a lot of people, don't think it made any waves at all.



FloatingWaffles said:
So for 2018 they would have Sea of Thieves, Crackdown 3, State of Decay 2, Banjo Kazooie Anniversary, Forza Horizon 4, Screamride 2, Ashen, The Last Night, and Below in terms of exclusives? Not bad then I guess, seems much better than 2017.

A sequel to Screamride seems really random though since the first game seemed to have released and been completely ignored by a lot of people, don't think it made any waves at all.

Out of all the exclusives they've released this gen Screamride is one of the few that I don't want a sequel to. Would much rather get Sunset Overdrive 2, Ryse 2, Quantum Break 2, Crimson Dragon 2, D4 part 2 (that one can't happen though since Swery left Access Games). or ReCore 2. Wish they'd get Frontier to make a console exclusive port of Planet Coaster instead of Screamride 2, it's a much better Roller Coaster game. 



If Splinter Cell and Joanna Dark are exclusive and stay exclusive then I will finally have a concrete reason to add an XB1X to the entertainment center.