I'm adding new notifications to the website (along with the ability to enable/disable them, as well) - these are not entirely complete yet, nor is this the final list of things that will have notifications enabled for. I also plan on expanding the information presented in the notifications, as this functionality continues to be improved. @Bandorr
The notifications I've added so far are:
- GameDB entry successfully submitted to the queue (working)
- GameDB entry approved (working)
- GameDB entry rejected (working)
- Tracked Game update (not working yet)
- Cheat Request notification (not working yet)
- New Round added to Prediction League (working)
- Round closing soon in Prediction League (working)
- Round closed and paid out in Prediction League (working)
All of these notifications are disabled as the default - if you want to change any of these settings, they can be found here:
Profile Settings -> Preferences -> "Receive Notifications for the following events:"
As always - if you find problems with any of this or have ideas for ways to enhance or improve, this is the thread to tell me so!!! :)
Ok - so I lied about all of these notifications being disabled by default. I decided to enable the Prediction League ones by default, in order to bring more visibility to that functionality. Of course, you are absolutely free to disable these notifications at any time!!!
Last edited by TalonMan - on 26 April 2018