Quantcast
In progress NPD predicting tool

Forums - Sales Discussion - In progress NPD predicting tool

RE2R just released and PS4 plummets ... this isn't good for them sales.



Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Around the Network

Don't know how much the preorders value into your chart right now, but Gamestop has cancelled many preorders because they sold too many of them

https://www.polygon.com/2019/1/25/18197902/kingdom-hearts-3-ps4-pro-gamestop-pre-orders-canceled



Mar1217 said:
RE2R just released and PS4 plummets ... this isn't good for them sales.

COD bundle is sold out at gamestop, that's why. One less SKU.



@Symbios: is it possible to note how many of the sales are slim/pro or S/X? That way we could see approximately what the ratio between the hardware versions would be



01/26/19 :


- Amazon :

1 (-) - Nintendo Switch Neon - 19 (-2) - 298.99$
2 (-) - Nintendo Switch Grey - 33 (-2) - 299.00$
3 (-) - Playstation 4 Slim 1Tb Black - 51 (-6) - 299.95$
4 (-) - Playstation 4 Pro 1Tb Black - 64 (+4) - 399.99$
5 (R) - XBox One S 1Tb Minecraft - 92 (R) - 229.99$
6 (-1) - Playstation 4 Slim 1Tb Spiderman - 93 (+4) - 319.99$

Out of Top 100 :

-

PS4 : 50 + 37 + 8 = 95 points (-4) ; XBO : 9 points (+9) ; NS : 120 + 86 = 206 points (-14)


- Best Buy :

1 (-) - Nintendo Switch Neon - 4 (-2) - 299.99$
2 (-) - Playstation 4 Slim 1Tb Black - 10 (-) - 299.99$
3 (-) - Nintendo Switch Grey - 12 (+2) - 299.99$
4 (-) - Playstation 4 Pro 1Tb Black - 15 (+2) - 399.99$
5 (-) - XBox One S 1Tb Fortnite - 40 (+24) - 299.99$

Out of Top 100 :

6 (-) - XBox One X 1Tb Battlefield 5 - 89 (-19) - 499.99$

PS4 : 165 + 140 = 305 points (-+10) ; XBO : 72 points (+23) ; NS : 195 + 155 = 350 points (-)


- Gamestop :

1 (-) - Nintendo Switch Neon - 55 (+2)
2 (-) - Playstation 4 Pro 1Tb Black - 97 (-5)
3 (+1) - Playstation 4 Slim 1Tb Black - 128 (+23)
4 (R) - Playstation 4 Slim 1 Tb CoD: BO4 Bundle - 133 (R)
5 (-2) - Nintendo Switch Grey - 139 (-13)

Out of Top 100 :

-

PS4 : 54 + 37 + 34 = 125 points (+40) ; XBO : 0 point (-) ; NS : 96 + 31 = 127 points (-5)

Overall :

1 - NS : 361.8 points (-16.2) ; Month Average : 431.3 points/day ; 1.0
2 - PS4 : 290.0 points (+38.8) ; Month Average : 335.4 points/day ; 0.78 (-)
3 - XBO : 28.1 points (+15.4) ; Month Average : 30.5 points/day ; 0.07 (-)


@Bofferbrauer2

The preorder "bonus" for PS4 is 28 points/day this month. So, not much as KH bundles were only there for a day or two on Gamestop list. I don't think this will matter much in the end.

Concerning the Slim/Pro and S/X ratios, I won't do it as I want to keep things as simple as possible for my updates. This is a good idea though, and I think everything you need is available in my update posts if you feel like tracking this.



Around the Network
Symbios63 said:

@Bofferbrauer2

The preorder "bonus" for PS4 is 28 points/day this month. So, not much as KH bundles were only there for a day or two on Gamestop list. I don't think this will matter much in the end.

Concerning the Slim/Pro and S/X ratios, I won't do it as I want to keep things as simple as possible for my updates. This is a good idea though, and I think everything you need is available in my update posts if you feel like tracking this.

Okay, think I can do that, no problem. I'll start on February 1st so we'll have a full month to test on.



01/27/19 :


- Amazon :

1 (-) - Nintendo Switch Neon - 18 (+1) - 298.99$
2 (-) - Nintendo Switch Grey - 35 (-2) - 299.00$
3 (-) - Playstation 4 Slim 1Tb Black - 48 (+3) - 299.95$
4 (-) - Playstation 4 Pro 1Tb Black - 72 (-8) - 399.99$
5 (-) - XBox One S 1Tb Minecraft - 96 (-4) - 229.99$
6 (-) - Playstation 4 Slim 1Tb Spiderman - 97 (-4) - 319.99$

Out of Top 100 :

-

PS4 : 56 + 29 + 4 = 89 points (-6) ; XBO : 5 points (-4) ; NS : 125 + 82 = 207 points (+1)


- Best Buy :

1 (-) - Nintendo Switch Neon - 2 (+2) - 299.99$
2 (-) - Playstation 4 Slim 1Tb Black - 12 (-2) - 299.99$
3 (-) - Nintendo Switch Grey - 13 (-1) - 299.99$
4 (-) - Playstation 4 Pro 1Tb Black - 15 (-) - 399.99$
5 (-) - XBox One S 1Tb Fortnite - 49 (-9) - 299.99$
6 (R) - XBox One X 1Tb Battlefield 5 - 92 (R) - 499.99$

Out of Top 100 :

-

PS4 : 155 + 140 = 295 points (-10) ; XBO : 54 + 9 = 63 points (-9) ; NS : 205 + 150 = 355 points (+5)


- Gamestop :

1 (-) - Nintendo Switch Neon - 55 (-)
2 (-) - Playstation 4 Pro 1Tb Black - 87 (+10)
3 (+1) - Playstation 4 Slim 1 Tb CoD: BO4 Bundle - 104 (+29)
4 (+1) - Nintendo Switch Grey - 134 (+5)
5 (-2) - Playstation 4 Slim 1Tb Black - 151 (-23)

Out of Top 100 :

-

PS4 : 64 + 49 + 25 = 138 points (+13) ; XBO : 0 point (-) ; NS : 96 + 34 = 130 points (+3)

Overall :

1 - NS : 366.6 points (+4.8) ; Month Average : 428.3 points/day ; 1.0
2 - PS4 : 296.2 points (+6.2) ; Month Average : 333.6 points/day ; 0.78 (-)
3 - XBO : 21.6 points (-6.5) ; Month Average : 30.1 points/day ; 0.07 (-)



01/28/19 :


- Amazon :

1 (-) - Nintendo Switch Neon - 16 (+2) - 298.99$
2 (-) - Nintendo Switch Grey - 34 (+1) - 299.00$
3 (-) - Playstation 4 Slim 1Tb Black - 39 (+9) - 299.95$
4 (-) - Playstation 4 Pro 1Tb Black - 70 (+2) - 399.99$
5 (+1) - Playstation 4 Slim 1Tb Spiderman - 88 (+9) - 319.99$
6 (-1) - XBox One S 1Tb Minecraft - 97 (-1) - 229.99$


Out of Top 100 :

-

PS4 : 74 + 31 + 13 = 118 points (+29) ; XBO : 4 points (-1) ; NS : 135 + 84 = 219 points (+12)


- Best Buy :

1 (-) - Nintendo Switch Neon - 2 (-) - 299.99$
2 (-) - Playstation 4 Slim 1Tb Black - 12 (-) - 299.99$
3 (-) - Nintendo Switch Grey - 13 (-) - 299.99$
4 (-) - Playstation 4 Pro 1Tb Black - 15 (-) - 399.99$
5 (-) - XBox One S 1Tb Fortnite - 49 (-) - 299.99$
6 (-) - XBox One X 1Tb Battlefield 5 - 92 (-) - 499.99$

Out of Top 100 :

-

PS4 : 155 + 140 = 295 points (-) ; XBO : 54 + 9 = 63 points (-) ; NS : 205 + 150 = 355 points (-)


- Gamestop :

1 (-) - Nintendo Switch Neon - 55 (-)
2 (+1) - Playstation 4 Slim 1 Tb CoD: BO4 Bundle - 109 (-5)
3 (+1) - Nintendo Switch Grey - 119 (+15)
4 (-2) - Playstation 4 Pro 1Tb Black - 127 (-40)
5 (-) - Playstation 4 Slim 1Tb Black - 163 (-12)

Out of Top 100 :

-

PS4 : 46 + 37 + 19 = 102 points (-36) ; XBO : 0 point (-) ; NS : 96 + 41 = 137 points (+7)

Overall :

1 - NS : 383.2 points (+16.6) ; Month Average : 426.4 points/day ; 1.0
2 - PS4 : 283.4 points (-12.8) ; Month Average : 331.4 points/day ; 0.78 (-)
3 - XBO : 20.5 points (-1.1) ; Month Average : 29.7 points/day ; 0.07 (-)



01/31/19 :


- Amazon :

1 (-) - Nintendo Switch Neon - 15 (+1) - 298.99$
2 (-) - Nintendo Switch Grey - 34 (-) - 299.00$
3 (-) - Playstation 4 Slim 1Tb Black - 38 (+1) - 299.95$
4 (-) - Playstation 4 Pro 1Tb Black - 59 (+11) - 399.99$
5 (+1) - Playstation 4 Slim 1Tb Spiderman - 85 (+3) - 319.99$
6 (R) - XBox One S 1Tb Battlefield V - 100 (-3) - 236.98$

Out of Top 100 :

6 (-1) - XBox One S 1Tb Minecraft - 97 (-1) - 229.99$

PS4 : 76 + 42 + 16 = 134 points (+16) ; XBO : 1 points (-3) ; NS : 140 + 84 = 224 points (+5)


- Best Buy :

1 (-) - Nintendo Switch Neon - 4 (-2) - 299.99$
2 (-) - Playstation 4 Slim 1Tb Black - 8 (+4) - 299.99$
3 (+1) - Playstation 4 Pro 1Tb Black - 9 (+6) - 399.99$
4 (+1) - XBox One S 1Tb Fortnite - 12 (+37) - 299.99$
5 (-2) - Nintendo Switch Grey - 13 (-) - 249.99$
6 (-) - XBox One X 1Tb Battlefield 5 - 20 (+72) - 449.99$
7 (R) - XBox One X 1Tb Fallout 76 - 22 (R) - 449.99$
8 (R) - XBox One X 1Tb NBA 2K19 - 66 (R) - 449.99$
9 (R) - XBox One S 1Tb NBA 2K19 - 77 (R) - 249.99$

Out of Top 100 :

-

PS4 : 175 + 170 = 345 points (+50) ; XBO : 155 + 115 + 108 + 35 + 24 = 437 points (+374) ; NS : 195 + 150 = 345 points (-10)


- Gamestop :

1 (-) - Nintendo Switch Neon - 51 (+4)
2 (+2) - Playstation 4 Pro 1Tb Black - 117 (+10)
3 (-) - Nintendo Switch Grey - 131 (-12)
4 (+1) - Playstation 4 Slim 1Tb Black - 160 (+3)
5 (R) - XBox One S 1Tb Fortnite - 161 (R)

Out of Top 100 :

2 (+1) - Playstation 4 Slim 1 Tb CoD: BO4 Bundle - 109 (-5)

PS4 : 42 + 21 = 63 points (-39) ; XBO : 20 point (+20) ; NS : 100 + 35 = 135 points (-2)

Overall :

1 - NS : 383.2 points (-) ; Month Average : 421.3 points/day ; 1.0
2 - PS4 : 267.2 points (-16.2) ; Month Average : 324.6 points/day ; 0.77 (-0.01)
3 - XBO : 140.7 points (+120.2) ; Month Average : 37.9 points/day ; 0.09 (+0.02)



Symbios63 said:
01/31/19 :


- Amazon :

1 (-) - Nintendo Switch Neon - 15 (+1) - 298.99$
2 (-) - Nintendo Switch Grey - 34 (-) - 299.00$
3 (-) - Playstation 4 Slim 1Tb Black - 38 (+1) - 299.95$
4 (-) - Playstation 4 Pro 1Tb Black - 59 (+11) - 399.99$
5 (+1) - Playstation 4 Slim 1Tb Spiderman - 85 (+3) - 319.99$
6 (R) - XBox One S 1Tb Battlefield V - 100 (-3) - 236.98$

Out of Top 100 :

6 (-1) - XBox One S 1Tb Minecraft - 97 (-1) - 229.99$

PS4 : 76 + 42 + 16 = 134 points (+16) ; XBO : 1 points (-3) ; NS : 140 + 84 = 224 points (+5)


- Best Buy :

1 (-) - Nintendo Switch Neon - 4 (-2) - 299.99$
2 (-) - Playstation 4 Slim 1Tb Black - 8 (+4) - 299.99$
3 (+1) - Playstation 4 Pro 1Tb Black - 9 (+6) - 399.99$
4 (+1) - XBox One S 1Tb Fortnite - 12 (+37) - 299.99$
5 (-2) - Nintendo Switch Grey - 13 (-) - 249.99$
6 (-) - XBox One X 1Tb Battlefield 5 - 20 (+72) - 449.99$
7 (R) - XBox One X 1Tb Fallout 76 - 22 (R) - 449.99$
8 (R) - XBox One X 1Tb NBA 2K19 - 66 (R) - 449.99$
9 (R) - XBox One S 1Tb NBA 2K19 - 77 (R) - 249.99$

Out of Top 100 :

-

PS4 : 175 + 170 = 345 points (+50) ; XBO : 155 + 115 + 108 + 35 + 24 = 437 points (+374) ; NS : 195 + 150 = 345 points (-10)


- Gamestop :

1 (-) - Nintendo Switch Neon - 51 (+4)
2 (+2) - Playstation 4 Pro 1Tb Black - 117 (+10)
3 (-) - Nintendo Switch Grey - 131 (-12)
4 (+1) - Playstation 4 Slim 1Tb Black - 160 (+3)
5 (R) - XBox One S 1Tb Fortnite - 161 (R)

Out of Top 100 :

2 (+1) - Playstation 4 Slim 1 Tb CoD: BO4 Bundle - 109 (-5)

PS4 : 42 + 21 = 63 points (-39) ; XBO : 20 point (+20) ; NS : 100 + 35 = 135 points (-2)

Overall :

1 - NS : 383.2 points (-) ; Month Average : 421.3 points/day ; 1.0
2 - PS4 : 267.2 points (-16.2) ; Month Average : 324.6 points/day ; 0.77 (-0.01)
3 - XBO : 140.7 points (+120.2) ; Month Average : 37.9 points/day ; 0.09 (+0.02)

Xbox has just flat-lined