Quantcast
Is Russia closer to causing a massive War than North Korea or even the United States?

Forums - Politics Discussion - Is Russia closer to causing a massive War than North Korea or even the United States?

Jumpin said:

But let’s be real, we’ve ALL owned Poland at one time or another.

Sure., even Sweden took Poland once. 

I want to highlight that, no matter what anybody think about Russia, they got the military advantage. 

edit - one word about this former spy attacked in Salisbury - the fact is that nobody knows anything for sure and that was the effect they want to achieve. UK was ridiculed, not the first time thought.



Around the Network
VGPolyglot said:
CaptainExplosion said:

No, Putin wants to start nuclear warfare just to prove he can, just like he let rebels shoot down MH17, or every nuclear development Russia has done since the Cold War started.

He's an obvious tyrant who needs to die to ensure world peace.

You know that the US does missile tests too? This is not unique to Russia. It's also confusing when you talk about nuclear development, yet forget the core ideology of MAD: if they were to ever go at war it'd be disastrous.

The big difference is that the US isn't trying to get us all killed, whereas Putin is, which is why Putin must die.



Some days I just blow up.

CaptainExplosion said:
VGPolyglot said:

You know that the US does missile tests too? This is not unique to Russia. It's also confusing when you talk about nuclear development, yet forget the core ideology of MAD: if they were to ever go at war it'd be disastrous.

The big difference is that the US isn't trying to get us all killed, whereas Putin is, which is why Putin must die.

Putin wants power and control, there's nobody to have power and control over if everyone's dead.



VGPolyglot said:
CaptainExplosion said:

The big difference is that the US isn't trying to get us all killed, whereas Putin is, which is why Putin must die.

Putin wants power and control, there's nobody to have power and control over if everyone's dead.

No, he wants to kill everyone else just to prove he can, which is why he covered up the MH17 investigation and why he keeps poisoning people.



Some days I just blow up.

CaptainExplosion said:
VGPolyglot said:

Putin wants power and control, there's nobody to have power and control over if everyone's dead.

No, he wants to kill everyone else just to prove he can, which is why he covered up the MH17 investigation and why he keeps poisoning people.

Again, if everyone's dead there's nobody to prove it to.



Around the Network
VGPolyglot said:
CaptainExplosion said:

No, he wants to kill everyone else just to prove he can, which is why he covered up the MH17 investigation and why he keeps poisoning people.

Again, if everyone's dead there's nobody to prove it to.

He'll do it anyway because he feels he can get away with everything like he has so far.



Some days I just blow up.

CaptainExplosion said:
VGPolyglot said:

You know that the US does missile tests too? This is not unique to Russia. It's also confusing when you talk about nuclear development, yet forget the core ideology of MAD: if they were to ever go at war it'd be disastrous.

The big difference is that the US isn't trying to get us all killed, whereas Putin is, which is why Putin must die.

Question, is this you? =P



I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Jumpin said:
CaptainExplosion said:

The big difference is that the US isn't trying to get us all killed, whereas Putin is, which is why Putin must die.

Question, is this you? =P

No it's not, and Putin is a sociopathic warmonger who must die, so kill him before we all die because of him.



Some days I just blow up.

CaptainExplosion said:

No it's not, and Putin is a sociopathic warmonger who must die, so kill him before we all die because of him.

Yes, he is a sociopathic warmonger, but he does not want to kill everyone, he wants to maintain his sphere of influence.



VGPolyglot said:
CaptainExplosion said:

No it's not, and Putin is a sociopathic warmonger who must die, so kill him before we all die because of him.

Yes, he is a sociopathic warmonger, but he does not want to kill everyone, he wants to maintain his sphere of influence.

To do that he'd have to nuke North America, so he needs to die.



Some days I just blow up.