Quantcast
Geralt of Rivia announced for Soulcalibur 6 and Shadow of the Tomb Raider revealed!

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Geralt of Rivia announced for Soulcalibur 6 and Shadow of the Tomb Raider revealed!



             

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

Around the Network

Tomb raider is now my most anticipated game of the year. I love those games



Im probably sounding like a broken record now, but yesterday they announced a trailer for the game today, and today we got a teaser for the actual reveal in April.

I cant be the only one that is a bit turned off by that.I mean, Im still pretty excited for the game, as I love the rebooted Tomb Raider, but man.They could have hadled this better.



Thank God tomb raider isn't a timed exclusive anywhere it's not a franchise that can benefit from it



-Newcloud- said:
Thank God tomb raider isn't a timed exclusive anywhere it's not a franchise that can benefit from it

I know. Making the last one a timed exclusive was a stupid stunt that cost the head of Crystal Dynamics his job and could have jeopardized the franchise.



Around the Network
RJ_Sizzle said:
-Newcloud- said:
Thank God tomb raider isn't a timed exclusive anywhere it's not a franchise that can benefit from it

I know. Making the last one a timed exclusive was a stupid stunt that cost the head of Crystal Dynamics his job and could have jeopardized the franchise.

I  dislike timed exclusivity, but I honestly think the failure was more to do with  launching one week after black ops 3, one week before star wars battlefront, and on the same day as Fallout 4. They basically did  a Titanfall 2 with this game. 

regardless, I'm happy its releasing everywhere on the same day.



Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

Okay. SoulCalibur wins the guest character competition between it and Tekken and Tekken has out for 8 months.



Hmm, pie.

Playing through Rise right now on the X through Game Pass, it’s really good. Sets the standard for these types of games imho.



The Fury said:
Okay. SoulCalibur wins the guest character competition between it and Tekken and Tekken has out for 8 months.

Only character that actually got me to want to buy this game now.



             

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid