Hello VGChartians! I am your host, Slarvax, and welcome to the 2017 edition of VGChartz "Most Attractive User" elimination competition. In this thread, users who want to participate can sign up for the elimination rounds and see who is the hottest of the hottest users on the forums. Last year, LadyJasmine (unsurprisingly) took the crown (tiara?) by 11 points ahead of the second place, and highest placing male, ArchangelMadzz!
Now, as for a few rules for everyone voting and/or participating:
1. This is all for fun. This isn't supposed to be the end-all, be-all for how attractive you are and doesn't say squat of your value as a person.
2. Be honest in voting and/or entering.
3. No put-downs or mean comments. See #1 and remember these are real people. Joking is okay but the receiver MUST know it's in good fun and not serious.
And finally, for those of you who want sign up:
1. The photo must only contain yourself (selfies are a good example, but they don't have to be as long as only you are in the photo)
2. It must focus primarily on the face. Rest of the body is okay, but stay modest (no shirtless photos, no underwear model photos, NO NAKED PHOTOS. This is meant to be a SFW forum!).
3. No photoshopping or altering of the photo of any kind.
4. No other dishonest tactics that influence the contest in unethical ways. It is recommended to take a pic with your username on a piece of paper or something, but not necessary.
5. The photo must be at least from last year (January 1st, 2017).
6. You must have at least 150 posts to enter (I can make exceptions, though!)
Example of a good pic:
+ Face can clearly be seen. Body is covered.
+ Poster has at least 150 posts.
+ Picture is from 2017.
Example of a bad pic:
- Body isn't covered modestly.
- Poster doesn't have at least 150 posts (Or does he? If this is you, contact me).
- Not from 2017.
If you would like to submit your entry for the contest, please mention that you want to enter as well as post a photo. If you want time to dress/clean up before the photo, you can say you want to enter, but make sure you post it soon. I'll start the first round probably next week or later, depending on how many entrants and if I can do it.
If you have any additional questions or need clarity for anything, I will answer them by quoting as well as update the OP so everyone knows.