Quantcast
New PM Setting

Forums - Website Topics - New PM Setting

For those that have been getting harassed recently via PM - a new setting has been added to the User Preferences. You can set your PM notifications to:
  - Registered Users (default)
  - Friends 
  - Nobody

Let me know if there are any problems using this...



Around the Network
TalonMan said:

For those that have been getting harassed recently via PM - a new setting has been added to the User Preferences. You can set your PM notifications to:
  - Registered Users (default)
  - Friends 
  - Nobody

Let me know if there are any problems using this...

#metoo

 

Thanks for the information. 



Will mods and admins be able to bypass this if a user has their preference set to nobody?



Bristow9091 said:
Will mods and admins be able to bypass this if a user has their preference set to nobody?

Yes!!

I should have pointed that out - but yes, Mods and DBAdmin will by-pass the check...



TalonMan said:
Bristow9091 said:
Will mods and admins be able to bypass this if a user has their preference set to nobody?

Yes!!

I should have pointed that out - but yes, Mods and DBAdmin will by-pass the check...

I assume site admins too?



Around the Network

I will leave mine on everyone, but it is a nice option.



    The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

How will I harass Raven now

Forgot about mods bypassing it

Good setting option, hopefully it slows down that damn bot.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 18 February 2018

VGPolyglot said:
TalonMan said:

Yes!!

I should have pointed that out - but yes, Mods and DBAdmin will by-pass the check...

I assume site admins too?

Yeah - I guess I should allow for them, too...  :P



Good to know!



                                                                                                                                            

spurgeonryan said:
I will leave mine on everyone, but it is a nice option.

Aren't you friends with everyone anyway?! ;D