Quantcast
Reasonable Switch port begging (READ OP)

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Reasonable Switch port begging (READ OP)

Basically any notable multi million selling games on 7th gen.

The Switch should be able to play any of that content with improved fidelity.



Recently Completed
Crackdown 3
for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Around the Network

I'd like to see Fallout 3 / NV on the Switch. Not sure if it can handle Fallout 4.

The Switch should also get some more competitive shooters this year. Overwatch should be brought to the console, and the next COD should be on the platform as well (it's already rumored to be BLOPS4 done by Treyarch, and they have a history of bringing their COD titles to Nintendo consoles).



On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

hunter_alien said:
Gothic Trilogy? I know they are old, but damn those games would be great for on the go play. And the Switch IMO is perfect for older western RPGs in general.

Gothics are not exactly controller friendly, they would have to redo lot of stuff, and Piranha Bytes maxed at 30 people, IIRC.

But remakes in UE4 or something like that...oh, I would love to see that.



NightDragon83 said:
I'd like to see Fallout 3 / NV on the Switch. Not sure if it can handle Fallout 4.

The Switch should also get some more competitive shooters this year. Overwatch should be brought to the console, and the next COD should be on the platform as well (it's already rumored to be BLOPS4 done by Treyarch, and they have a history of bringing their COD titles to Nintendo consoles).

Overwatch is a maybe at best.
Doubt the new COD will be able to run on Switch either.



Games That Shouldn't Be an Issue
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
.hack//G.U. Collection
Okami HD
salt and Sanctuary
GTAV
GTA Trilogy (3, Vice City, San Andreas)
Final Fantasy 1-6 (The only ones I consider fair game from the days of old)
Final Fantasy XV Pocket Edition (Only if the full title can't be ported for hardware reasons)
Kingdom Hearts 1.5+2.5+2.8



Games That Might Not Be Possible, But Still Attempted
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kingdom Hearts 3
Final Fantasy XV (Pocket Edition should be ported if not possible)
PUBG
Fortnite Battle Royale
Monster Hunter World (If not possible, localise XX (and maybe throw Vita users a bone with a port))
Final Fantasy XIV



Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Around the Network
Azuren said:

Games That Might Not Be Possible, But Still Attempted
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kingdom Hearts 3
Final Fantasy XV (Pocket Edition should be ported if not possible)
PUBG
Fortnite Battle Royale
Monster Hunter World (If not possible, localise XX (and maybe throw Vita users a bone with a port))
Final Fantasy XIV

KH3 if its resolution is lowered enough can maybe run on the switch.
FFXV..... seriously doubt this one, pocket/mobile version most likely.
PUBG..... its horribly optimised, I dont think this is heading for switch. Theres supposedly a android/iOS comeing soon, maybe that?
Fortnite? yeah this could happend I think.
MHW this one isnt comeing to switch imo, its too demanding.
FFXIV.... a maybe.



Anyone else interested in the Secret of Mana remake???
I could be wrong, but it doesn't seem so demanding that it wouldn't be able to run on the Switch...
I know Square has been kind of vague about whether or not they'll bring it over, but I would like a definitive answer...
If I have to get it on PS4 then so be it, but I'm not home often, so the option of having it on the Switch would be great...



Have a nice day...

Give me Crash Bandicoot (Runs on Skylanders engine + Activision doesn't do full exclusives) and Psychonauts 2 (Unreal 4 + cartoon graphics, could probably run) and I'll be very happy already. But seriously, give me Crash.

Edit: Also, port every 3D Zelda remake/remaster from 3DS/Wii U to the Switch and port Skyward Sword too. Okami HD also would be nice since I never played it.

Last edited by Vini256 - on 11 February 2018

HoloDust said:
hunter_alien said:
Gothic Trilogy? I know they are old, but damn those games would be great for on the go play. And the Switch IMO is perfect for older western RPGs in general.

Gothics are not exactly controller friendly, they would have to redo lot of stuff, and Piranha Bytes maxed at 30 people, IIRC.

But remakes in UE4 or something like that...oh, I would love to see that.

Yeah, you are right. Never the less, it will remain wishfull thinking considering that they lost the Gothic IP anyways



leedlelee said:
Anyone else interested in the Secret of Mana remake???
I could be wrong, but it doesn't seem so demanding that it wouldn't be able to run on the Switch...
I know Square has been kind of vague about whether or not they'll bring it over, but I would like a definitive answer...
If I have to get it on PS4 then so be it, but I'm not home often, so the option of having it on the Switch would be great...

They said they want to port it over so I think it will get it. I think the game was in development a bit before porting it to Switch was possible in the time allotted. I wouldn't doubt later this year we get an announcement.