Quantcast
Everything about sony products: TVs, Smartphones, Movies, Cameras, Anime,Collectible figures ect

Forums - General Discussion - Everything about sony products: TVs, Smartphones, Movies, Cameras, Anime,Collectible figures ect

All about Sony: TVs, Smartphones, Movies / Sony Pictures, Cameras, Collectible figures, Animax/Funimation, Music Entertainment/Columbia Records and other things (Aibo robot dog, shoes ect). What do you own at home ? Maybe a Sony Xperia? Any questions about sony products, headset, mp3player or movies ? Or do you want a big 4k TV for your PS4? What will be announced for the future ?

Here you can discuss and ask questions :) Recommendations, news about sony products and tips are welcome.

Paul George and PlayStation: Introducing the PG-2 Colorway. A collaboration between PlayStation & Paul George(NBA).

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjNXVkWhXkc

Collectible figures:

"Breaking Bad" by Sony Pictures Television:

Animax and Funimation

PlayStation Nation Thread for PS4/PSVita/PSVR-Games: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=229985

Japan: Sony sells Aibo Robot Dogs.


The robot dog is cute : D


Last edited by KazumaKiryu - on 08 February 2018

Death Stranding-Release: November 8!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMaxrryH0es

Around the Network

The robot dog is stupid. Battery life is only 2 hours.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpIhcSp1QjA

Just the first second of the video is relevant.



Q3 FY2017 Consolidated Results:

https://www.sony.net/SonyInfo/IR/library/fr/17q3_sonypre.pdf

"The electronics firm posted an operating profit of 350.8 billion yen ($3.20 billion) for the October-December quarter, up from 92.4 billion yen a year ago. That was Sony’s highest third-quarter profit ever. Sony raised its profit forecast for the year ending March to 720 billion yen from 630 billion yen, its best ever in its 72-year-old history". https://www.reuters.com/article/us-sony-results/sony-reports-best-ever-third-quarter-profit-forecasts-new-annual-record-idUSKBN1FM0K1

Last edited by KazumaKiryu - on 08 February 2018

Death Stranding-Release: November 8!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMaxrryH0es

Everything in my living room is sony, cept for the XBONE and the WiiU. Phone, TV, HT, Laptop (yes, its a VAIO when sony still made them), PS1 to PS4, PSP-Vita, Media player, Bluetooth Speaker, MP3 player, car stereo, car speakers, car subwoofer, even my alarm clock was made by SONY.



                          

"We all make choices, but in the end, our choices make us" - Andrew Ryan, Bioshock.

Yeah, I own a Sony TV and watched Breaking Bad. Great show! Also have Trigun on DVD. Don't recall any Sony association though...

PlayStation shoes!? Hahaha what the heck!?



Around the Network
OTBWY said:
The robot dog is stupid. Battery life is only 2 hours.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpIhcSp1QjA

Just the first second of the video is relevant.

how dare they not put in a tesla motors battery in it so you can go and walk with it :D



I have Sony headphones.

This proves that I'm not a Nintendo fanboy.



KazumaKiryu said:

Q3 FY2017 Consolidated Results:

https://www.sony.net/SonyInfo/IR/library/fr/17q3_sonypre.pdf

"The electronics firm posted an operating profit of 350.8 billion yen ($3.20 billion) for the October-December quarter, up from 92.4 billion yen a year ago. That was Sony’s highest third-quarter profit ever. Sony raised its profit forecast for the year ending March to 720 billion yen from 630 billion yen, its best ever in its 72-year-old history". https://www.reuters.com/article/us-sony-results/sony-reports-best-ever-third-quarter-profit-forecasts-new-annual-record-idUSKBN1FM0K1

Damn, i remember at the beginning of the gen people were talking about the possibility of Sony going bankrupt.

$3.2B profit for one quarter is an incredible turn around



Knitemare said:
Everything in my living room is sony, cept for the XBONE and the WiiU. Phone, TV, HT, Laptop (yes, its a VAIO when sony still made them), PS1 to PS4, PSP-Vita, Media player, Bluetooth Speaker, MP3 player, car stereo, car speakers, car subwoofer, even my alarm clock was made by SONY.

What can you especially recommend ? And which MP3 player do you have? :)

KLAMarine said:
Yeah, I own a Sony TV and watched Breaking Bad. Great show!

4k TV or a normal Sony Tv ? The series is very exciting :) i like the story, dialogues and atmosphere.



Death Stranding-Release: November 8!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMaxrryH0es

KazumaKiryu said:
Knitemare said:
Everything in my living room is sony, cept for the XBONE and the WiiU. Phone, TV, HT, Laptop (yes, its a VAIO when sony still made them), PS1 to PS4, PSP-Vita, Media player, Bluetooth Speaker, MP3 player, car stereo, car speakers, car subwoofer, even my alarm clock was made by SONY.

What can you especially recommend ? And which MP3 player do you have? :)

Mp3 player is a NW-A35 (16 GB internal, expandable to 16+128 via micro SD, touchscreen, NFC, cancelling noise earphones, takes MP3, FLAC, Lossless audio, etc. compact, and feels good on your hands), very recommendable. TV is a 4K 65" is a-ok. Also Breaking Bad is a safe bet, you can not reggret it once you have finished first season. Add to that any PS4 verion.

For all the other devices, they are not that exceptional.



                          

"We all make choices, but in the end, our choices make us" - Andrew Ryan, Bioshock.