Quantcast
Amazon U.S. February bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. February bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

Just pre-ordered my Bayo 2 copy (haven't played it yet, I know, I'm currently hiding myself in shame)
Also, it's pretty sad to see Monster hunter falling off the charts already even if it's in stock.



Around the Network

Btw, for who missed it, January NPD predictions thread is up!

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=234568&page=1#



xMetroid said:
Just pre-ordered my Bayo 2 copy (haven't played it yet, I know, I'm currently hiding myself in shame)
Also, it's pretty sad to see Monster hunter falling off the charts already even if it's in stock.

Physical and digital PS4 versions are at 19th and 20th.



SWORDF1SH said:
xMetroid said:
Just pre-ordered my Bayo 2 copy (haven't played it yet, I know, I'm currently hiding myself in shame)
Also, it's pretty sad to see Monster hunter falling off the charts already even if it's in stock.

Physical and digital PS4 versions are at 19th and 20th.

Well yea, under Zelda, an almost 1 year old game.



xMetroid said:
SWORDF1SH said:

Physical and digital PS4 versions are at 19th and 20th.

Well yea, under Zelda, an almost 1 year old game.

Different subject. Stay on course! 



Around the Network
SWORDF1SH said:
xMetroid said:

Well yea, under Zelda, an almost 1 year old game.

Different subject. Stay on course! 

Well no, my point is it's not even able to stay (atleast on amazon) on top of a 1 year old game after 1 week. So yes it's kind of disappointing. I hope it can get legs similar to the 3DS episodes.



xMetroid said:
SWORDF1SH said:

Physical and digital PS4 versions are at 19th and 20th.

Well yea, under Zelda, an almost 1 year old game.

Lol....

It's holding on better than any PS4 game that isn't Call of Duty.

 

"It's sad.. so sad... It's a sad sad situation"



Kyuu said:
xMetroid said:

Well yea, under Zelda, an almost 1 year old game.

Lol....

It's holding on better than any PS4 game that isn't Call of Duty.

 

"It's sad.. so sad... It's a sad sad situation"

Ok come at me.. but falling off the top 10 after a week isn't amazing. Let's hope it Is just on amazon and not at retailers.



xMetroid said:
SWORDF1SH said:

Different subject. Stay on course! 

Well no, my point is it's not even able to stay (atleast on amazon) on top of a 1 year old game after 1 week. So yes it's kind of disappointing. I hope it can get legs similar to the 3DS episodes.

But you're still off topic. Do you realise that?

 

If you want to compare Zelda and MH sales, an entirely different subject, I don't really care enough to engage. 



Hoping the switch SKUs stays high on the best seller list.