Quantcast
Favorite Music from Donkey Kong Country 2?

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Favorite Music from Donkey Kong Country 2?

Tagged games:

now is time! DKC 2 OST, for me, is one of ,if not the best OST of all times! Is just impossible to choose only one song, so I'm gonna start with the cliches:

Stickerbush Symphony

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBiO-4mHR9U

Forest Interlude

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XarfiJqi5P8

Mining Melancholy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cj24cC800K8

 

PLAYLIST WITH ALL OF THEM

Best Song from DKC 1 -> here

Last edited by EricFabian - on 20 January 2018

Click HERE and be happy 

Around the Network

Now my personal favorite is.....

Hot Head Bop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcvZiMJvboY

 

and also like 

Jib Jig

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peCGGGvbgFY

Flight of the Zinger

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYHMoV80-r4

Krook's March <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zf7QupIhQJM

 



Click HERE and be happy 

Flight of the Zinger wins for me, followed by Lost World Anthem:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1L9lWF5nO4

Along with the first game, one of the finest soundtracks in gaming to this day in my book.



curl-6 said:

Flight of the Zinger wins for me, followed by Lost World Anthem:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1L9lWF5nO4

Along with the first game, one of the finest soundtracks in gaming to this day in my book.

Stickerbush Symphony or Mining Melancholy?



Click HERE and be happy 

EricFabian said:
curl-6 said:

Flight of the Zinger wins for me, followed by Lost World Anthem:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1L9lWF5nO4

Along with the first game, one of the finest soundtracks in gaming to this day in my book.

Stickerbush Symphony or Mining Melancholy?

Mining Melancholy. Stickerbush Symphony is a nice track but a tad overrated IMHO.



Around the Network
curl-6 said:

Mining Melancholy. Stickerbush Symphony is a nice track but a tad overrated IMHO.

I agree. People put it in such a high pedestal. Some songs even from DKC3 are better



Click HERE and be happy 

Oh, so we're going all the way then? Alright.

DKC2 has an incredible soundtrack, but because I can't bring myself to love the game as much as most other people it's just hard for me to hold the soundtrack in as high regard as it deserves. Either way, my favorite one is Lockjaw's Saga for sure.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5vCk8j9m4o

...though there are loads of awesome ones. Hot-Head Bop, Forest Interlude, Mining Melancholy, Stickerbrush Symphony, Flight of the Zinger, even the world map theme. It's all really great.



i love pretty much all of them! like you said, it's quite possibly the best ost ever made.
i'm a sucker for those "cliché" tracks though :p mining melancholy, stickerbush symphony and forest interlude are probably my top 3.
and i totally agree about krook's march! it is absolutely brilliant!



I was just playing Donkey Kong Country 2 on my SNES classic earlier today.
Nod from me for Mining Melancholy. - I just love how all of Donkey Kong Country 1,2,3's tracks adds atmosphere.



--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Stickerbrush Symphony is my favorite it also has a lot of good remixed versions like this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sqa2yctcAEM