Quantcast
The Labo-ratory: VGC OFFICIAL Labo Thread (Vehicle Kit out now)

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Labo-ratory: VGC OFFICIAL Labo Thread (Vehicle Kit out now)

ghost_of_fazz said:
I may be crazy about this, but I've heard you can fix cardboard with something called "sticky tape".

Also don't trust me on this one, but I've also heard you can photocopy things printed on cardboard and paste the copy onto a brand new cardboard with this thing called "glue".

Cool. Maybe Nintendo can only sell us the game, so we don't have to spend money on this thing called "crap".



Around the Network
ghost_of_fazz said:
I may be crazy about this, but I've heard you can fix cardboard with something called "sticky tape".

Also don't trust me on this one, but I've also heard you can photocopy things printed on cardboard and paste the copy onto a brand new cardboard with this thing called "glue".

Just as I wrote earlier....imagine the mods!



KLXVER said:
ghost_of_fazz said:
I may be crazy about this, but I've heard you can fix cardboard with something called "sticky tape".

Also don't trust me on this one, but I've also heard you can photocopy things printed on cardboard and paste the copy onto a brand new cardboard with this thing called "glue".

Cool. Maybe Nintendo can only sell us the game, so we don't have to spend money on this thing called "crap".

So maybe you can just leave the thread and leave your constant hating for yourself? How does this harm you? Do you have by kids?!

Or is the lack of light making you bitter?! Winter will be over soon.



Alkibiádēs said:
Looks as lame and shallow as 1, 2 Switch. I wish Nintendo would just focus on the core gamer. This takes resources away from actual good games with depth.

The graphics in that robot game looked like early PS3 games (like Sonic 06 for example).

 

Pagan said:
newwil7l said:
I am beginning to think 2017 Nintendo was the anomaly. I don't think this will be a hit.

Yes. Exactly this. They now will go on in old nintendo Manier. God i hate that. Please be NORMAL Nintendo. Normal!!! Take that time you invested in that stupid cardboxes and make a great Normal game for normal people and normal ways to play.

 

KLXVER said:
DarthMetalliCube said:
Wait.. so you actually use cardboard? I mean I know this is meant for children, but it still looks very cheap and offputting.

Shhhh...you just said that Nintendo is a kiddy company, that 2017 didn't matter and they are doomed! No criticism allowed!

Ehhh wrong quote?



 

 

We reap what we sow

Errorist76 said:
KLXVER said:

Cool. Maybe Nintendo can only sell us the game, so we don't have to spend money on this thing called "crap".

So maybe you can just leave the thread and leave your constant hating for yourself? How does this harm you? Do you have by kids?!

Or is the lack of light making you bitter?! Winter will be over soon.

I can hate on kids stuff if I want. Its quite common for adults to do that. Just look at The Last Jedi.



Around the Network

Very neat, but I don't think I would get any

Will have to see later



 - Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread -
 

   NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]
 

          

 

 

Here lies the hidden threads. 

 | |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Neat. But not for those asking prices.



160rmf said:
Alkibiádēs said:
Looks as lame and shallow as 1, 2 Switch. I wish Nintendo would just focus on the core gamer. This takes resources away from actual good games with depth.

The graphics in that robot game looked like early PS3 games (like Sonic 06 for example).

 

Pagan said:

Yes. Exactly this. They now will go on in old nintendo Manier. God i hate that. Please be NORMAL Nintendo. Normal!!! Take that time you invested in that stupid cardboxes and make a great Normal game for normal people and normal ways to play.

 

KLXVER said:

Shhhh...you just said that Nintendo is a kiddy company, that 2017 didn't matter and they are doomed! No criticism allowed!

Ehhh wrong quote?



Nintendo wasn't kidding when they said that it was a game for kids. I don't even know if kids will like it. Also it comes out 3 months from now? At least I won't have to see it being hyped for a long time. Not like it was but still.

Also Nintendo announces a direct for this but not that mini direct from earlier? Nintendo makes strange advertising decisions.



Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems!

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Ok, that's it for today. Strangely enough a quirky kid's game is causing some adults to behave like kids. Actually saw someone argue that 80$ is an adult's price on Twitter. Anyone who has kids knows how expensive toys can be. Utter nonsense.



Liberate Hong Kong, the revolution of our times!