Quantcast
Post ALL Database Issues/Suggestions/Etc Here

Forums - Website Topics - Post ALL Database Issues/Suggestions/Etc Here

The Database is back but not without a few issues as some of you have already noticed. I ask everybody who finds bugs or just have general suggestions keep them all in this thread. That way its all in one place and MUCH easier for Talon who has to fix these issues to see.

Thanks.



"Wheel me out to the curb for garbage day"

Around the Network

Some platforms still don't appear on my games platform list filter, as Gameboy or Master System, even though I have games added from those platforms and I can access such filtered pages by editing the platform camp in the link after filtering some other platform, as for example the Gameboy Advance, switching GBA for GB, but it simply doesn't appear on my list to filter it.



When submitting summaries would it perhaps be better to have a separate section to submit the source in rather than as part of the text?

Oh, and Koei Tecmo should be in the database as a publisher. Tecmo Koei is, but they renamed themselves Koei Tecmo (IIRC they were always Koei Tecmo in some regions anyways).



Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

Bandai Namce Games is a developer.

 

Edit: You cant add games under Game stats if there is no box art.

 

Last edited by BasilZero - on 31 December 2017

    

Basil's YouTube Channel


                    

BasilZero said:

Bandai Namce Games is a developer.

 

Edit: You cant add games under Game stats if there is no box art.

 

 

 

LOL!!! I was wondering where the "no boxart" caption was for games where the boxart was missing - I was looking ALL OVER for it!! Ha! Ha!!

 

Now I know where it is - this should be an easy fix...



Around the Network

I added 5 screenshots for Breath of the Wild but it seems to of duplicated 3 of them on the list/added 3 of them twice.

Last edited by WoodenPints - on 31 December 2017

Switch: SW-7938-9367-7572

TalonMan said:

 

 

LOL!!! I was wondering where the "no boxart" caption was for games where the boxart was missing - I was looking ALL OVER for it!! Ha! Ha!!

 

Now I know where it is - this should be an easy fix...

 

Thats good to hear lol - couldnt add the game through the profile or through its page xD.



    

Basil's YouTube Channel


                    

BasilZero said:
TalonMan said:

 

 

LOL!!! I was wondering where the "no boxart" caption was for games where the boxart was missing - I was looking ALL OVER for it!! Ha! Ha!!

 

Now I know where it is - this should be an easy fix...

 

Thats good to hear lol - couldnt add the game through the profile or through its page xD.

Wait - you can't add via your profile??? Why not? Is there an error?

 



how I can see the total sales for a game? before I just went to game's page, then, click on global page. And now? o.o



TalonMan said:
BasilZero said:

 

Thats good to hear lol - couldnt add the game through the profile or through its page xD.

Wait - you can't add via your profile??? Why not? Is there an error?

 


No, its strange but I can add it now but I guess its because of the way the search system is.

 

 

 

 

and then it appears

 



    

Basil's YouTube Channel