Quantcast
NVIDIA TITAN V Announced..... $3000

Forums - PC Discussion - NVIDIA TITAN V Announced..... $3000

 

 

 



                                                                                                                                            

Around the Network

so can you finally max out crysis 1 with this?



jonager said:
so can you finally max out crysis 1 with this?

Crysis is yesterday's news.

Today's news? You can buy this thing.........immediately!



                                                                                                                                            

CGI-Quality said:
jonager said:
so can you finally max out crysis 1 with this?

Crysis is yesterday's news.

Today's news? You can buy this thing.........immediately!

Lol. I am glad they make this stuff for the pc gamers enthusiasts like yourself. But for me, my xbox1 is enough.



Hmm so tempted to get this but I think I'll save my money and get a non-titan Nvidia GPU, whatever that comes out after the 1080ti.



    

Basil's YouTube Channel


                    

Around the Network

Holy moly.. that GPU is worth more than my Entire PC  and my PC is a 4k gaming machine haha.

Curious to know what the GPU Cloud part means.



Azzanation said:

Holy moly.. that GPU is worth more than my Entire PC  and my PC is a 4k gaming machine haha.

Curious to know what the GPU Cloud part means.

I explain it in depth when NVIDIA releases the notes. 



                                                                                                                                            

The yields probably won't be high on a GPU of this size.
Whilst more expensive than I expected; it does not seem to be outside the correct price range.

Man this thing sounds like a beast.



I think the real news here is... Volta is out!?

Holy fuck that was sooner than expected



This is not Geforce .