Quantcast
Australia legalizes same sex marriage

Forums - Politics Discussion - Australia legalizes same sex marriage

Azzanation said:

Back to the main topic. Does it matter if there gay, straight, incest or pedo? Why allow one and not the others if others say they do it because there in love? We can judge and exclude them for a period of time however how long can we continue holding the lines. Maybe our generation is safe but maybe not the next.

Quotes from the LGBT (Vid Below)

This is a growing community that will continue to push for more. Love is love as they say.

Its already happening with paedophilia and there trying to push into LGBT community. Its extremely wrong however if paedophilia is pushing for sexual orientation what's not stopping incest from there own sexual identity? (Vid Below)

So, I see you're fearmongering in order to try to undermine the rights of LGBTs. Ask most homosexuals, bisexuals and transexuals if they're OK with incest and pedophilia, I'm pretty sure what the result will be.



Around the Network
VGPolyglot said:
Azzanation said:

Back to the main topic. Does it matter if there gay, straight, incest or pedo? Why allow one and not the others if others say they do it because there in love? We can judge and exclude them for a period of time however how long can we continue holding the lines. Maybe our generation is safe but maybe not the next.

Quotes from the LGBT (Vid Below)

This is a growing community that will continue to push for more. Love is love as they say.

Its already happening with paedophilia and there trying to push into LGBT community. Its extremely wrong however if paedophilia is pushing for sexual orientation what's not stopping incest from there own sexual identity? (Vid Below)

So, I see you're fearmongering in order to try to undermine the rights of LGBTs. Ask most homosexuals, bisexuals and transexuals if they're OK with incest and pedophilia, I'm pretty sure what the result will be.

Its a trending social movement on Twitter and YouTube that provides information how gays were once considered a mental illness and was redefined as a sexual orientation. In recent years paedophilia has been redefined from a mantel illness to a uncontrollable desire as a lifestyle. Some of the LGBT community has advocated the social movement of paedophilia as a sexual orientation.  

EDITED

Last edited by Azzanation - on 13 December 2017

Azzanation said:
VGPolyglot said:

So, I see you're fearmongering in order to try to undermine the rights of LGBTs. Ask most homosexuals, bisexuals and transexuals if they're OK with incest and pedophilia, I'm pretty sure what the result will be.

Its a trending social movement on Twitter and YouTube that provides information how gays were once considered a mental illness and was redefined as a sexual orientation. In recent years paedophilia has been redefined from mantel illness to something that's uncontrollable.  Some of the LGBT community has advocated the social movement of paedophilia as a sexual orientation.  

Do you know what a mental illness is? If it's something they have a hard time controlling, that is probably indicative of that. The thing is, if they haven't committed anything wrong yet they should get help and treatment before they do, better to deal with it before something bad happens rather than after. In any case, trying to help someone before they do it is not condoning pedophilia, it's trying to minimise it before the fact rather than only doing something about it after the fact after something bad has already happened.



Azzanation said:

Guns don't control the crimes. The people do and unfortunately in the USA its the culture not the guns that's the issue. Banning them only takes away freedom doesn't solve the problem. Those mass shootings will still happen regardless if guns are banned or not (eg. black Market). Blaming items for crimes is a poor mans excuse. Australia banned knifes in the city yet we still have stabbings. What next, we ban cars because some crazy people do hit and runs? No thanks. Id rather take freedom of choice than be monitored like babies and being defenceless at the same time. This comes down to your opinion vs mine and mine wont change on the matter. Anyway moving on because this is the wrong thread for Gun control posts.

I don't import or emulate so majority miss out on these games that get banned because Australia thinks that's the reason for bad behaviour.

Australia's logic for banning video games because of modern violence. (Pic Below)

Back to the main topic. Does it matter if there gay, straight, incest or pedo? Why allow one and not the others if others say they do it because there in love? We can judge and exclude them for a period of time however how long can we continue holding the lines. Maybe our generation is safe but maybe not the next.

Quotes from the LGBT (Vid Below)

This is a growing community that will continue to push for more. Love is love as they say.

Its already happening with paedophilia want to be part of the LGBT community. Its extremely wrong however if paedophilia is pushing for sexual orientation, what's not stopping incest from there own sexual identity? (Vid Below)

Posting a video from Infowars, an outlet run by a guy who thinks the US government has weather weapons that can control tornadoes and that vaccines cause autism, doesn't help your argument.

There always has been and always will be pedophiles and the more outspoken ones trying to normalize it. This is nothing new. But it's child abuse. As such it will never be legalized in a civilized society.

Ultimately, all this pedophilia talk is frankly off topic. This thread is about consenting gay adults having the right to marry in Australia. That has nothing to do with pedophilia.

Last edited by curl-6 - on 13 December 2017

curl-6 said: 

Ultimately, pedophilia is irrelevant to this thread and frankly off topic. This thread is about consenting gay adults having the right to marry in Australia. That has nothing to do with pedophilia.

Very much this, I could have sworn this thread was about same sex marriage until I got about halfway...

For everyone:

The reasons for bringing paedophilia (Among others) into this thread are frankly ridiculous and going into off-topic and I don't want to see anymore "Bu-bu they may be next"

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 13 December 2017

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:
curl-6 said: 

Ultimately, pedophilia is irrelevant to this thread and frankly off topic. This thread is about consenting gay adults having the right to marry in Australia. That has nothing to do with pedophilia.

Very much this, I could have sworn this thread was about same sex marriage...

For everyone:

The reasons for bringing paedophilia (Among others) into this thread are frankly ridiculous and off-topic and I don't want to see anymore "Bu-bu they may be next"

This coming from a moderator with that avatar is frightening.

"Marry Christmas. Prepare to die. Then get moderated".



  • Deadliest mass shooting by an individual in US history (10/01/2017)
  • Deadliest high school shooting in US history (02/14/2018)
  • Deadliest massacre of Jews in US history (10/27/2018)
  • Political assassination attempt of TWO former presidents(and 10+ other people)  (10/23/2018 - and beyond)

https://giphy.com/gifs/vote-robert-de-niro-anonymous-content-3o6Zt2E4JXZGrHv1ja



KratosLives said:
https://giphy.com/gifs/vote-robert-de-niro-anonymous-content-3o6Zt2E4JXZGrHv1ja

Just because they legalized gay marriage?



It's funny how people still freak out over gay marriage. It'll lead to incest!!!

 

After all, with this logic heterosexuality will lead to incest as well. Shouldn't we ban straight marriage as well?



monocle_layton said:

It's funny how people still freak out over gay marriage. It'll lead to incest!!!

 

After all, with this logic heterosexuality will lead to incest as well. Shouldn't we ban straight marriage as well?

Love leads to incest and pedophilia, #SayNotToLove!