Quantcast
M-Rated Nintendo Franchise?

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - M-Rated Nintendo Franchise?

Which Nintendo franchise would you like to have an M-rated entry?

Zelda 4 7.02%
 
Metroid 22 38.60%
 
Sin & Punishment 4 7.02%
 
Fire Emblem 10 17.54%
 
Other (Please specify) 6 10.53%
 
None 11 19.30%
 
Total:57

Unnecessary. It wouldn't add anything to the games.



Around the Network
Qwark said:
Metroid I want my aliens to be in agonising and visible pain when I shoot high energy plasma balls and rockets at them. Also imagine the psycho horror elements that a M Rated Metro I'd could provide. Also a mature audience should be able to solve harder puzzles. So a Metroid aimed at an 18+ audience would be nice.

For once you're onto something, Qwark.



Some days I just blow up.

CaptainExplosion said:
Qwark said:
Metroid I want my aliens to be in agonising and visible pain when I shoot high energy plasma balls and rockets at them. Also imagine the psycho horror elements that a M Rated Metro I'd could provide. Also a mature audience should be able to solve harder puzzles. So a Metroid aimed at an 18+ audience would be nice.

For once you're onto something, Qwark.

Well sometimes you have to say something useful  about Nintendo instead of trolling Nintendo. Otherwise bans will follow.



Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Qwark said:
CaptainExplosion said:

For once you're onto something, Qwark.

Well sometimes you have to say something useful  about Nintendo instead of trolling Nintendo. Otherwise bans will follow.

And maybe it would have some badass one-liners, like Samus sticking her arm cannon right in Ridley's throat, and saying "In space nobody can hear you bleed, mother fucker.", before BANG!!



Some days I just blow up.

Eternal Darkness Returns!!!!




Retro Tech Select - My Youtube channel. Covers throwback consumer electronics with a focus on "vid'ya games."

Latest Video: Playstation Salvation? HD Retrovision PS2/PS3 Component Cable

Around the Network
CaptainExplosion said:
Qwark said:

Well sometimes you have to say something useful  about Nintendo instead of trolling Nintendo. Otherwise bans will follow.

And maybe it would have some badass one-liners, like Samus sticking her arm cannon right in Ridley's throat, and saying "In space nobody can hear you bleed, mother fucker.", before BANG!!

With the inevitable return and death of meta ridley. A bad ass line like are you going to return from death again to be killed by me all over again and again. Or do your disformed dragon balls or have you finally got enough. Before Samus is going to brutally kill Ridley by throwing it in the nearest sun. Or sticking a high intensitiy plasma bomb down her troath and melting the blowIing the beast up while still alive.



Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

StuOhQ said:
Eternal Darkness Returns!!!!

Wishful thinking for us all.

Qwark said:
CaptainExplosion said:

And maybe it would have some badass one-liners, like Samus sticking her arm cannon right in Ridley's throat, and saying "In space nobody can hear you bleed, mother fucker.", before BANG!!

With the inevitable return and death of meta ridley. A bad ass line like are you going to return from death again to be killed by me all over again and again. Or do your disformed dragon balls or have you finally got enough. Before Samus is going to brutally kill Ridley by throwing it in the nearest sun. Or sticking a high intensitiy plasma bomb down her troath and melting the blowIing the beast up while still alive.

Even better. :D



Some days I just blow up.

Probably Zelda or maybe Star Fox. Could get away with F-zero in like a city or something. Make it Nintendos very own GTA.



    The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Flilix said:
Unnecessary. It wouldn't add anything to the games.

Maybe not, probably would have terrible sales as well.



    The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

spurgeonryan said:
Probably Zelda or maybe Star Fox. Could get away with F-zero in like a city or something. Make it Nintendos very own GTA.

Star Fox I don't imagine so much, but at least a T-rating with some added blood, just not on the level of GTA or Max Payne.



Some days I just blow up.