Quantcast
Locked: Donald Trump: How Do You Feel about Him Now? (Poll)

Forums - Politics Discussion - Donald Trump: How Do You Feel about Him Now? (Poll)

Last November,

I supported him and I still do - Americas 91 15.77%
 
I supported him and I now don't - Americas 16 2.77%
 
I supported him and I still do - Europe 37 6.41%
 
I supported him and I now don't - Europe 7 1.21%
 
I supported him and I still do - Asia 6 1.04%
 
I supported him and I now don't - Asia 1 0.17%
 
I supported him and I still do - RoW 15 2.60%
 
I supported him and I now don't - RoW 2 0.35%
 
I didn't support him and still don't. 373 64.64%
 
I didn't support him and now do. 29 5.03%
 
Total:577
sethnintendo said:
SpokenTruth said:

I too have lived in Dallas and Nashville.  As well as other parts of Texas and Florida.  It's not possible to have only seen 1 flag (yard, house, vehicle, etc...) on route 72. That's the heart of Dixieland.

Nice map of a bunch of shit states.  Seriously every single state I see on there is shit especially state I currently reside in Texas.  Other states I see on there just as bad or worse. 

I moved out of MS because I cannot stand the State's government. Corrupt is an understatement. If you don't like it, you can move.



Around the Network
Victorlink87 said:
sethnintendo said:

Nice map of a bunch of shit states.  Seriously every single state I see on there is shit especially state I currently reside in Texas.  Other states I see on there just as bad or worse. 

I moved out of MS because I cannot stand the State's government. Corrupt is an understatement. If you don't like it, you can move.

Problem most good states get pretty damn cold during winter.  Need more global warming.  Became a cold pussy since coming from Ohio to Texas 19 years ago.  Currently in Austin which is alright except all the fucks that keep coming here.   And I'm sorry to hear you were from Mississippi.  Must have been traumatic.  I bet you need counseling for that.  PTSD from living in redneck country.



sethnintendo said:
Victorlink87 said:

I moved out of MS because I cannot stand the State's government. Corrupt is an understatement. If you don't like it, you can move.

Problem most good states get pretty damn cold during winter.  Need more global warming.  Became a cold pussy since coming from Ohio to Texas 19 years ago.  Currently in Austin which is alright except all the fucks that keep coming here.   And I'm sorry to hear you were from Mississippi.  Must have been traumatic.  I bet you need counseling for that.  PTSD from living in redneck country.

I am from Memphis, TN. Went to college in MS and spent some years in Oxford, MS. I actually enjoyed Oxford. Here you will find that you have southerners, rednecks, white trash, etc. They come in variety packs haha.



https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=undefined&cd=&ved=0ahUKEwi538DyzafgAhWDxIMKHaoEDQIQzPwBCAM&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theroot.com%2Fis-the-south-more-racist-than-other-parts-of-the-us-1820893655&psig=AOvVaw0fCk3oZTmRayQOt-WW82H3&ust=1549559711534496

Link, guy did his homework. Though I disagree with his conclusion.



Victorlink87 said:
SpokenTruth said:

I too have lived in Dallas and Nashville.  As well as other parts of Texas and Florida.  It's not possible to have only seen 1 flag (yard, house, vehicle, etc...) on route 72. That's the heart of Dixieland.

Would you like me to video tape the little over 1.5 hr drive from Corinth MS to Memphis TN? I mean there really isn't any other way. Sorry that my story goes against your preconceived bias.

Do you not realize the Mississippi state flag has the Confederate flag built into it?  Or that Mississippi has 130+ Confederate monuments? They celebrate Robert E. Lee's birthday on MLK day. They have a Confederate Memorial Day in April. 5 counties and/or cities names after Confederate leaders or generals. Hundreds of roads, parks, schools, etc...too.

To suggest you might only see 4 flags over an entire year is illogical.



Massimus - "Trump already has democrat support."

Around the Network
Victorlink87 said:
https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=undefined&cd=&ved=0ahUKEwi538DyzafgAhWDxIMKHaoEDQIQzPwBCAM&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theroot.com%2Fis-the-south-more-racist-than-other-parts-of-the-us-1820893655&psig=AOvVaw0fCk3oZTmRayQOt-WW82H3&ust=1549559711534496

Link, guy did his homework. Though I disagree with his conclusion.

That the south is not more racist than the rest of the USA? Why are you disagreeing with him?



SpokenTruth said:
Victorlink87 said:

Would you like me to video tape the little over 1.5 hr drive from Corinth MS to Memphis TN? I mean there really isn't any other way. Sorry that my story goes against your preconceived bias.

Do you not realize the Mississippi state flag has the Confederate flag built into it?  Or that Mississippi has 130+ Confederate monuments? They celebrate Robert E. Lee's birthday on MLK day. They have a Confederate Memorial Day in April. 5 counties and/or cities names after Confederate leaders or generals. Hundreds of roads, parks, schools, etc...too.

To suggest you might only see 4 flags over an entire year is illogical.

Not a suggestion an experience.

It would be nice if you could be there for all those dates.

You know who you will see on local TV, hear on local radio and see signs and southerners' social media posts for on MLK day? MLK, no one openly says a word about Robert E Lee except for your occasional 80 year old.

As for the MS state flag. Many places do not fly it anymore. 1 of the 4 was a MS state flag. Besides very few regular everyday people in MS view the state flag as a symbol of racism or whitr supremacy.

As for the monuments, yea an inanimate object means  high levels of racism in a population and systemic racism. Because the actions and words of the people don't matter.

Only illogical because you can't move past your bias.

I invite you to talk to the Confederate Flag people, you will be stunned by the variety of reponses you get that are not inherently racist, hell you might even run into a black guy flying it. (Don't Get Me Wrong, I Hate That Flag because I know what atrocities happened under it)



MrWayne said:
Victorlink87 said:
https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=undefined&cd=&ved=0ahUKEwi538DyzafgAhWDxIMKHaoEDQIQzPwBCAM&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theroot.com%2Fis-the-south-more-racist-than-other-parts-of-the-us-1820893655&psig=AOvVaw0fCk3oZTmRayQOt-WW82H3&ust=1549559711534496

Link, guy did his homework. Though I disagree with his conclusion.

That the south is not more racist than the rest of the USA? Why are you disagreeing with him?

The last part. "Its just racist". I do not believe you can cast the entire people group under that headline.



collint0101 said:
Immersiveunreality said:

For me as long as a group is not submitting to violence there is a possibility for discussion to be had and the hope some change minds or start having conflicting feelings about what drives them, if those same people keep secret meetings we wont be able to know their motivations or have a chance at discussion so it is inherently not such a bad thing they are at some protests in a passive way.

People behind that symbol has caused some of my forefathers to go to camps but these days it is stripped of its power and marginalized,at most it does offend yes.

Some people aren't worth talking to and even then that's assuming that they're willing to talk. We're talking about people that want the mass elimination of people they deem racially inferior, if someone is gone far enough into irrationality to think that's a good idea they're immune to rational discource. 

Everyone is worth talking to , if you can start letting them think about things in a different way and there is a chance to let them question their motives then yes, always worth it.

Writing them of before even giving them a chance to discussion is a behaviour that keeps us stuck into isolated groups.



SpokenTruth said:
Victorlink87 said:

Would you like me to video tape the little over 1.5 hr drive from Corinth MS to Memphis TN? I mean there really isn't any other way. Sorry that my story goes against your preconceived bias.

Do you not realize the Mississippi state flag has the Confederate flag built into it?  Or that Mississippi has 130+ Confederate monuments? They celebrate Robert E. Lee's birthday on MLK day. They have a Confederate Memorial Day in April. 5 counties and/or cities names after Confederate leaders or generals. Hundreds of roads, parks, schools, etc...too.

To suggest you might only see 4 flags over an entire year is illogical.

The confederate flag is seen with the same digust as a swastika right?I do not really understand why goverments keep openly supporting it when this causes such a huge tension under its own population.

I also think Victorlink87 is talking about citizens openly showing the flag and not the things you mention in your comment,he would ofcourse be aware of that but must find it of less importance and i do agree with that.