Quantcast
SONY: E3 was only half the story

Forums - Sony Discussion - SONY: E3 was only half the story

Aura7541 said:
think-man said:
Playstation all stars 2 :P

I would actually buy it if it has a good roster.

And what would that roster be?

I'm not sure I can get behind a "Sony IP" only roster.

Then again if you look at smash bros they expanded their list to include stuff like cloud, bayonetta etc.

So if we were talking just Sony games - I could get behind it.



  • Deadliest mass shooting by an individual in US history (10/01/2017)
  • Deadliest high school shooting in US history (02/14/2018)
  • Deadliest massacre of Jews in US history (10/27/2018)
  • Political assassination attempt of TWO former presidents(and 10+ other people)  (10/23/2018 - and beyond)
Around the Network
They announce  seven all new games.
Sounds Interesting.


Good, because looking back I think the PlayStation E3 this year was quite poor.



Bandorr said:
Aura7541 said:

I would actually buy it if it has a good roster.

And what would that roster be?

I'm not sure I can get behind a "Sony IP" only roster.

Then again if you look at smash bros they expanded their list to include stuff like cloud, bayonetta etc.

So if we were talking just Sony games - I could get behind it.

The roster needs to have a good mix of characters from 1st party and 3rd party games. Bring back Nathan Drake, Kat, Cole, etc., but also introduce Knack, Delsin (and Fetch), and Wander. Sony should definitely try to get 3rd party characters like William Adams, Cloud, and Sora in PSARBR 2.



 

Bandorr said:
Aura7541 said:

I would actually buy it if it has a good roster.

And what would that roster be?

I'm not sure I can get behind a "Sony IP" only roster.

Then again if you look at smash bros they expanded their list to include stuff like cloud, bayonetta etc.

So if we were talking just Sony games - I could get behind it.

Nathan Drake (Uncharted)

Crash Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot)

Jak & Daxter (Jak & Daxter)

Ratchet & Clank (Ratchet & Clank)

Sly Cooper (Sly Cooper)

Cole McGrath (inFAMOUS)

Delsin Rowe (inFAMOUS Second Son)

The Hunter (Bloodborne)

Spike (Ape Escape)

Sweet Tooth (Twisted Metal)

Kat (Gravity Rush)

Joel (The Last of Us)

Wander (Shadow of the Colossus)

Ico (Ico)

Toan (Dark Cloud)

Monica (Dark Chronicle)

PaRappa (PaRappa The Rapper)

Knack (Knack)

Valeria/Erica, The Spirit Vessel (Malicious)

Phantom Sorcerer (Soul Sacrifice)

Prisoner (Freedom Wars)

Kratos (God of War)

Ashley Winchester (Wild ARMs 2)

Vahn (Legend of Legaia)

Dart (Legend of Dragoon)

Sir Daniel Fortesque (MediEvil)

Spyro (Spyro the Dragon)

Helghast (Killzone)

Minamoto Yoshitsune (Genji)

Jaster Rogue (Rogue Galaxy)

Gabriel Logan (Syphon Filter)

Nathan Hale (Resistance: Fall of Man)

Keats (Folklore)

Nariko (Heavenly Sword)

Sackboy (LittleBigPlanet)

Demon Hunter (Demon's Souls)

Toro (Toro to Morimori)

Fat Princess (Fat Princess)

Leonard (White Knight Story)

Emmett (Starhawk)

Kutaro (Puppeteer)

Iota/Atoi (Tearaway)

Sir Galahad (The Order: 1866)

Psycho (Until Dawn)

Deacon St. John (Days Gone)



Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Around the Network

I'm not expecting much from PSX. Indies, PSVR, ports from other platforms, updates on European games (Detroit, WiLD, Dreams, Horizon Zero Dawn: The Frozen Wilds) and updates on some smaller games. I'm expecting that Sony will keep everything big for PSX.



curious to find how how this years conferences of e3, paris games week and psx will be ranked once they're all over. still believe that psx will end up on the first place but which one will end up 2nd and 3rd remains to be seen.



Excited cause after E3 you clearly knew Sony had more games to show but probably wasn't quite ready at that time.



Perhaps Sony planned it all along to make Paris Games Week their biggest show of the year.
They knew XB1X would be launching in November, and they plan to steal all the media attention from it by dropping some bombs a week before!



NawaiNey said:
Perhaps Sony planned it all along to make Paris Games Week their biggest show of the year.
They knew XB1X would be launching in November, and they plan to steal all the media attention from it by dropping some bombs a week before!

The question is, why wouldn't they? For me, it always made sense.



 

The PS5 Exists.