Forums - PC Discussion - Destiny 2 gripes

caffeinade said:
ironmanDX said:

Have you snagged any legendary or exotic weapons yet? They may change your opinion until you fill up every slot with one or the other like every other player has to to reach level cap...

I have reached the level cap now.
I think I have a few Legendary weapons, but none in the type I want.

If a weapon is not a scout rifle I am not interested, and the swords suck.

A precision weapon? Not a spray and pray AR?

Heresy.



Around the Network
ironmanDX said:
caffeinade said:

I have reached the level cap now.
I think I have a few Legendary weapons, but none in the type I want.

If a weapon is not a scout rifle I am not interested, and the swords suck.

A precision weapon? Not a spray and pray AR?

Heresy.

Automatic weapons are a waste of ammo.

Though I have never been short on ammo, during my time with the game.



Do you fear the pen?
Am I entertaining yet?
The first rule of entertainment: Always do the Thing.

caffeinade said:
ironmanDX said:

A precision weapon? Not a spray and pray AR?

Heresy.

Automatic weapons are a waste of ammo.

A man after my own heart.



Destiny 2 is in a lot better state at release than D1 was, but it's still lacking meat on it's bones. The people who are going to jump in at Year 2 will be in for a treat I think.

The one thing that kept me going on D1 release was the quest for the perfect weapon. The skills were random on a weapon so it had that Borderlands shoot and loot going for it in a way. In D2, the weapons have set skills so once you've found a weapon then that's it, you can't go searching for the same weapon with different skills. No such thing as a god roll.

Destiny is a guilty pleasure. I already like brain dead loot em ups like grim dawn and diablo, so destiny slots right in there.

My only complaint and it could just be me, im getting erratic framerates with my 1600x at 1080p despite it being the recommended cpu. Funnily enough 4k runs great on my tv.

Panama said:
Destiny is a guilty pleasure. I already like brain dead loot em ups like grim dawn and diablo, so destiny slots right in there.

My only complaint and it could just be me, im getting erratic framerates with my 1600x at 1080p despite it being the recommended cpu. Funnily enough 4k runs great on my tv.

Could it be your monitor then? Assuming you're using that for 1080p.



Panama said:
Destiny is a guilty pleasure. I already like brain dead loot em ups like grim dawn and diablo, so destiny slots right in there.

My only complaint and it could just be me, im getting erratic framerates with my 1600x at 1080p despite it being the recommended cpu. Funnily enough 4k runs great on my tv.

What GPU are you using?



Do you fear the pen?
Am I entertaining yet?
The first rule of entertainment: Always do the Thing.

caffeinade said:
Panama said:
Destiny is a guilty pleasure. I already like brain dead loot em ups like grim dawn and diablo, so destiny slots right in there.

My only complaint and it could just be me, im getting erratic framerates with my 1600x at 1080p despite it being the recommended cpu. Funnily enough 4k runs great on my tv.

What GPU are you using?

1080ti, i think maybe my mobo is on the fritz as my xfr clocks are random. Cinebench doesnt even run under load.



Panama said:
caffeinade said:

What GPU are you using?

1080ti, i think maybe my mobo is on the fritz as my xfr clocks are random. Cinebench doesnt even run under load.

Odd, you should probably get that looked at.

It does not sound like a game issue at least.



Do you fear the pen?
Am I entertaining yet?
The first rule of entertainment: Always do the Thing.