Quantcast
Any K-Pop fans here?

Forums - Music Discussion - Any K-Pop fans here?

K-Pop Yay or Nay?

Yay 25 65.79%
 
Nay 13 34.21%
 
Total:38
tsogud said:
Of course! Been a fan since 2010

wonho makes me h*rny 



Around the Network

No.



BraLoD said:
No.

omg who cares Gowon is skinny

 



omg I'm literally the only one posting in here but the last LOONA girl just snatched my fucking wig Olivia Hye did that 

 



biotonne20 said:

omg I'm literally the only one posting in here but the last LOONA girl just snatched my fucking wig Olivia Hye did that  

♪ Love myself today. Let you go today. ♪

"Egoist" is yet another excellent LOONA song, and Olivia Hye is yet another talented new addition to the group. I'll be listening to this song quite a bit over Easter weekend.



Around the Network
jamesmarkus87 said:
biotonne20 said:

omg I'm literally the only one posting in here but the last LOONA girl just snatched my fucking wig Olivia Hye did that  

♪ Love myself today. Let you go today. ♪

"Egoist" is yet another excellent LOONA song, and Olivia Hye is yet another talented new addition to the group. I'll be listening to this song quite a bit over Easter weekend.

i have been watching the music video non stop since it was released. It's just too good



biotonne20 said:
jamesmarkus87 said:

♪ Love myself today. Let you go today. ♪

"Egoist" is yet another excellent LOONA song, and Olivia Hye is yet another talented new addition to the group. I'll be listening to this song quite a bit over Easter weekend.

i have been watching the music video non stop since it was released. It's just too good

I probably watched it about 20 times last night.



biotonne20 said:
tsogud said:
Of course! Been a fan since 2010

wonho makes me h*rny 

Hahah omfg SAME



 



Fancy hearing me on an amateur podcast with friends gushing over one of my favourite games? https://youtu.be/1I7JfMMxhf8

Girls’ Generation are Korea’s best export.