Quantcast
10 years on VGChartz!

Forums - Website Topics - 10 years on VGChartz!

Congrats. Same as my original account.

With the events of yesterday and login and password reset issues Cobretti3 was almost born haha.



 

 

Around the Network

I can't make it three months without getting banned so this is pretty impressive sounding to me lol.



Congrats, I can easily recognize your avatar even if you don't post much.



                
       ---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Welcome to the club! I think we have a few active members getting close to the 11 years mark too.



Signature goes here!

Congrats! It will be ten years in January for me. Which is pretty crazy, because it sure doesn't feel like it.



Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
Welcome to the club! I think we have a few active members getting close to the 11 years mark too.

Time for an 11 year badge? :P

I even have a badge design ready to go.



Machina said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Welcome to the club! I think we have a few active members getting close to the 11 years mark too.

Time for an 11 year badge? :P

I even have a badge design ready to go.

What would it be?



Signature goes here!

Machina said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Welcome to the club! I think we have a few active members getting close to the 11 years mark too.

Time for an 11 year badge? :P

I even have a badge design ready to go.

What's a "badge"?



TruckOSaurus said:
Machina said:

Time for an 11 year badge? :P

I even have a badge design ready to go.

What would it be?

The logo from a little-known 90s adventure game called The 11th Hour:

https://imgur.com/3BUAVwv

Reason being it's quite a cool logo, but primarily that we're going to run out of numbered sequels quite soon, so have to get creative if we're to keep adding the yearly badges. 



mZuzek said:
Machina said:

Time for an 11 year badge? :P

I even have a badge design ready to go.

What's a "badge"?

If that's a genuine question - http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/badges/

Quite a few are defunct though.