Quantcast
What was your first post ever on VGChartz?

Forums - General Discussion - What was your first post ever on VGChartz?

TruckOSaurus said:
SvennoJ said:

It's gone, probably something like Sony has no gamez for their fancy new tape recorder, I'll stick to my Nintendo poker cards.

>>>       

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3781526

It took me a while to figure out what I was talking about. So GT5 finally made me sign up. I was following the site not long after the ps3 since that other site tracking sales numbers in 'realtime' was crap. My early activity was all about the game database, 519 games added in total. Too bad it fell into disrepair.



Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
outlawauron said:
Now that Trucks is looking all of it up for people, I'm pretty curious. I'm sure it was something about PS3 during those tumultuous times.

Here you go: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=23724

You were right about Brawl but not Galaxy.

Half right isn't bad. So many games for Nintendo were getting delayed. Was a good bet.



TruckOSaurus said:
morenoingrato said:
I can only go back as far as Jan 2011, but I joined in 2009.
Probably something related to NSMB Wii.

Nope it was about Super Mario RPG: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=2448993 

axumblade said:

Same here. Except 2008...and in all likelihood it was a dumb post cause it was from me. 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=825112

COKTOE said:
Ok, so, I never looked back before, so I learned a few interesting things. Off the top:

- My posting history only goes back to March of 2013, even though I have been around since 2008.

- There are about 650 posts missing from my history.

- The profile views counter is broken. Almost every time I went backwards another page, I got another view. It must have gone up by a hundred or so as I went back to the "first" post.

- This is the first one in my posting history. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=5185924

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=1159775

Bristow9091 said:

Same here, I can only go back to January 2011, but I joined in August 2010... weird.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3559038

Zkuq said:
The site doesn't really make it easy to go back to 2008, so I have no idea. I could probably write a script for it, but considering there are currently over eight million posts on the site, I don't think it'd be a good idea. Even if I would have to load just a hundred thousand posts to get to my first post, that'd be a hundred thousand site loads, which would probably be considered a DoS attack if I could even do it in any reasonable time. Maybe I could, but I have no idea, and either way, it'd look like a DoS attack if I had to guess.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=751073

SvennoJ said:

It's gone, probably something like Sony has no gamez for their fancy new tape recorder, I'll stick to my Nintendo poker cards.

>>>       

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3781526

Barozi said:

Impossible to tell.

EDIT: This is the oldest I could find from googling: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=799039
Over 9000... that's what I do every month nowadays. I really used to be a casual gamer back then lol.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=711844 (You damn Xbot!)

The Fury said:
I've been here since 2007, my post in my profile only go back until 2011.

However it was probably meaningful and warranted.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=317135

kopstudent89 said:
2007 although I can't find it in my account. Damn that was some time ago

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=245525

--------------------------------------

Finally, mine: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=96772. Apparently I was REALLY into Guitar Hero when I joined. Reread the OP, 10 was most wanted and 1 least wanted... I knew I couldn't have been THAT into Guitar Hero. I also remember thinking I'd never make it to 100 posts...

God? Is that you?



YNWA

TruckOSaurus said:

 

COKTOE said:
Ok, so, I never looked back before, so I learned a few interesting things. Off the top:

- My posting history only goes back to March of 2013, even though I have been around since 2008.

- There are about 650 posts missing from my history.

- The profile views counter is broken. Almost every time I went backwards another page, I got another view. It must have gone up by a hundred or so as I went back to the "first" post.

- This is the first one in my posting history. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=5185924

 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=1159775

Oh man. That was when I really had an axe to grind with MS. Wish i could say I was further removed from that mentality. Less of a c**t than I was, but still a c**t. Still, 8 bans over 3818 posts. Not the best, but not the worst. :) Thanks for finding it.



Chinese food for breakfast

 

I remember well... It was "Xbox sucks, admin is fag, I'm the king of the world". Somehow I ended up banned. This damn dictators! /lies



3DS, Wii, PSP, Vita, PS2, PS3, PS4 & Steam.

Around the Network

Is there an easy way to find it besides hitting the "next" arrow button in My Posts. It will take forever.

NVM, I found it.

*context: we were talking about Windwaker HD sales*

"With a Wii U bundle with a slashed price and that as the game, could very well. Next year Wii are finally getting a lot of the games we have been salavating for since Jan 13 (X, Bayonetta 2, Smash Bros, Mario Kart, Monster Hunter 4, SMT X FE, and with ANY luck the new Zelda Wii U), some of the best games from this year will have already dropped (Rayman, Blacklist, Pikmin, Wonderful 101, New Super Mario/Luigi U), and there is a solid line up for the remainder of the year (Mario 3D World, Wind Waker HD, Call Of Duty Ghosts, Watch Dogs, Batman Arkham Origins, Young Justice Legacy, Assassins Creed Black Flag, Sonic Lost World, ect). I know some of these are 3rd party that people will wait to get XBONE or PS4 copies of, but I'm supporting the Wii U 3rd party line up so Wii can get more 3rd party games. So a potential 13 games to buy practically right off the bat, and 6 possibly 7 great games we know are coming out next year. Seems like a good time to buy."

If only all those things were around the corner from being released... *Sigh* Such squandered potential. Most of those games I wrote we were "salavating for" didn't release till years later. (+ points for Wii puns, and having Xenoblade X mentioned in my first post!)



bigtakilla said:

Is there an easy way to find it besides hitting the "next" arrow button in My Posts. It will take forever.

NVM, I found it.

*context: we were talking about Windwaker HD sales*

"With a Wii U bundle with a slashed price and that as the game, could very well. Next year Wii are finally getting a lot of the games we have been salavating for since Jan 13 (X, Bayonetta 2, Smash Bros, Mario Kart, Monster Hunter 4, SMT X FE, and with ANY luck the new Zelda Wii U), some of the best games from this year will have already dropped (Rayman, Blacklist, Pikmin, Wonderful 101, New Super Mario/Luigi U), and there is a solid line up for the remainder of the year (Mario 3D World, Wind Waker HD, Call Of Duty Ghosts, Watch Dogs, Batman Arkham Origins, Young Justice Legacy, Assassins Creed Black Flag, Sonic Lost World, ect). I know some of these are 3rd party that people will wait to get XBONE or PS4 copies of, but I'm supporting the Wii U 3rd party line up so Wii can get more 3rd party games. So a potential 13 games to buy practically right off the bat, and 6 possibly 7 great games we know are coming out next year. Seems like a good time to buy."

If only all those things were around the corner from being released... *Sigh* Such squandered potential. Most of those games I wrote we were "salavating for" didn't release till years later. (+ points for Wii puns, and having Xenoblade X mentioned in my first post!)

Yeah, you just press the arrow the other way around, but I guess you may already have figured it out.



VGPolyglot said:
bigtakilla said:

Is there an easy way to find it besides hitting the "next" arrow button in My Posts. It will take forever.

NVM, I found it.

*context: we were talking about Windwaker HD sales*

"With a Wii U bundle with a slashed price and that as the game, could very well. Next year Wii are finally getting a lot of the games we have been salavating for since Jan 13 (X, Bayonetta 2, Smash Bros, Mario Kart, Monster Hunter 4, SMT X FE, and with ANY luck the new Zelda Wii U), some of the best games from this year will have already dropped (Rayman, Blacklist, Pikmin, Wonderful 101, New Super Mario/Luigi U), and there is a solid line up for the remainder of the year (Mario 3D World, Wind Waker HD, Call Of Duty Ghosts, Watch Dogs, Batman Arkham Origins, Young Justice Legacy, Assassins Creed Black Flag, Sonic Lost World, ect). I know some of these are 3rd party that people will wait to get XBONE or PS4 copies of, but I'm supporting the Wii U 3rd party line up so Wii can get more 3rd party games. So a potential 13 games to buy practically right off the bat, and 6 possibly 7 great games we know are coming out next year. Seems like a good time to buy."

If only all those things were around the corner from being released... *Sigh* Such squandered potential. Most of those games I wrote we were "salavating for" didn't release till years later. (+ points for Wii puns, and having Xenoblade X mentioned in my first post!)

Yeah, you just press the arrow the other way around, but I guess you may already have figured it out.

Yup, lol.



http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=915420

Not my first post but the post history doesn't take me back to 2007/2008



Hiku said:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=175562&page=6#4

Is Zelda in 2015 unacceptable? lol That's cute.

So Breath of the Wild in 2014, and Animal Crossing, Metroid and Mario Galaxy 3 in 2015.

That's a pretty okay lineup.