Quantcast
Knack 2 looks solid.

Forums - Sony Discussion - Knack 2 looks solid.

I'm a Pro Knack hater but I'll be honest, this looks way better than the first one, the music too!.... maybe knack deserves a second chance!

The only thing ruining the game is the human characters and their shitty plot... but that's fine!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0CfTQCmYqk IGN gameplay

 

IGN First

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkZSi4kaB2k



Around the Network

I'm so confused by you saying Knack 2 looks good that I'm not sure if you're serious or trolling! :P

But yeah it does look really good, then again I'm one of the people that really enjoyed the first game... either way though, yeah, it looks like they're improving upon the game in every single way here, which is a great thing, and I've already got it preordered lol.



I will never understand why people are bashing this game. It looks, at least, decent.



3DS, Wii, PSP, Vita, PS2, PS3, PS4 & Steam.

A solid skip for me



             

                               Anime: Haruhi                                                                                      Anime: Love Live
                              Nsfw Anime Thread                                                                             Join our Anime Threads!
                             Sfw Anime Thread                                                                                VGC Tutorial Thread

Bristow9091 said:
I'm so confused by you saying Knack 2 looks good that I'm not sure if you're serious or trolling! :P

But yeah it does look really good, then again I'm one of the people that really enjoyed the first game... either way though, yeah, it looks like they're improving upon the game in every single way here, which is a great thing, and I've already got it preordered lol.

lol Well, It's no that I like to be a troll. I REALLY dislike the first game and when I dislike something I look like a troll. But yeah this one looks like a high quality brawler in terms of gameplay and design!



Around the Network
Phronesis said:
I will never understand why people are bashing this game. It looks, at least, decent.

People bashed the original game because it was a bit of a mess when it released. Along with the game were a crappy mobile app that barely worked, a collectathon that felt like it was never really worth it, and it played like a broken Lego game. 

onionberry said:
Bristow9091 said:
I'm so confused by you saying Knack 2 looks good that I'm not sure if you're serious or trolling! :P

But yeah it does look really good, then again I'm one of the people that really enjoyed the first game... either way though, yeah, it looks like they're improving upon the game in every single way here, which is a great thing, and I've already got it preordered lol.

lol Well, It's no that I like to be a troll. I REALLY dislike the first game and when I dislike something I look like a troll. But yeah this one looks like a high quality brawler in terms of gameplay and design!

I agree with you. I think that the first game was a buggy mess but it seems like Sony listened to what worked and what didn't work with the first one. 



Some times I feel like I played a different game. Knack was great. Hopefully Knack 2 will be ever better.



I always liked the original Knack but it was clearly a bit half-assed. The co-op was the best part so I'm glad this time around, both knacks get the ability to grow.

At a lower price and if it improves on all its missteps, the game can perform well.



"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Knack is an amazing ip.



I remember watching some footage of Knack at it's reveal 4 years ago, then hearing most people saying it sucked. I have it. It's the only game I ever bought at Costco. Knack 2 does look solid tho.



Chinese food for breakfast