Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Japan: The Nintendo Switch Sells Out In Six Minutes

Source: http://www.japanesenintendo.com/post/162001324249



Around the Network
If it's selling so well right now, the Splatoon 2 release will be absolutely crazy!

SW-6609-1371-3414

can they not get 100k unit a week produced? when are they ever going to keep up demand?

now till end of August looks like crazy... (Arms is selling better than expected and Splatoon2 will have legs). We have no idea if Mario Rabbid RPG will take off but if it does... there will be no time to produce more units before Mario Odyssey is out.

And then it is Xmas...

Crazy!

Switch!!!

Flilix said:
If it's selling so well right now, the Splatoon 2 release will be absolutely crazy!

They are probably already stocking units for that week and the next.



Switch is a beast

fedfed said:
can they not get 100k unit a week produced? when are they ever going to keep up demand?

now till end of August looks like crazy... (Arms is selling better than expected and Splatoon2 will have legs). We have no idea if Mario Rabbid RPG will take off but if it does... there will be no time to produce more units before Mario Odyssey is out.

And then it is Xmas...

Crazy!

Do we have some numbers for Arms sales yet?



NS beast mode activated!!

24 years playing games.

nintendo network ID: Teriolforce ADD ME!!

currently playing Planetside 2

i7 4770k, RAM 32 Gb 1800 mhz, AMD 7990 Ghz Edition, gigabyte z87 deluxe.

Was reffering to pre-orders figures on COMG and actual sold.



Switch!!!

TruckOSaurus said:
fedfed said:
can they not get 100k unit a week produced? when are they ever going to keep up demand?

now till end of August looks like crazy... (Arms is selling better than expected and Splatoon2 will have legs). We have no idea if Mario Rabbid RPG will take off but if it does... there will be no time to produce more units before Mario Odyssey is out.

And then it is Xmas...

Crazy!

Do we have some numbers for Arms sales yet?

At the COMG thread, apparently it got more points than the first Splatoon FW at COMG stores. No numbers yet and who knows how that will translate to overall sales. 



Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network
Jranation said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Do we have some numbers for Arms sales yet?

At the COMG thread, apparently it got more points than the first Splatoon FW at COMG stores. No numbers yet and who knows how that will translate to overall sales. 

Was Splatoon an initial hit, or became a huge hit like a month latter due to word of mouth, ect?