Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Ori is the most powerful game series ever made

At E3 Microsoft announced a sequel to Ori And The Blind Forest titled Ori And The Will Wisp and it brought out emotion in people unlike any other game. I have never seen anything like it ever. 

 

 


View on YouTube

 


View on YouTube

 


View on YouTube

 


View on YouTube

 


View on YouTube

 

 

 



  "Most People Just Want To Play Games"- Phil Spencer

Around the Network
Yah the game is really amazing... I'm really hyped for the second one

Vasto said:

At E3 Microsoft announced a sequel to Ori And The Blind Forest titled Ori And The Will Wisp and it brought out emotion in people unlike any other game. I have never seen anything like it ever. 

That's a bit of a hyperbole, don't you think?



The most important life decision this month is upon us.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=187653

Vote now and be part of the solution, not the problem.

vivster said:
Vasto said:

At E3 Microsoft announced a sequel to Ori And The Blind Forest titled Ori And The Will Wisp and it brought out emotion in people unlike any other game. I have never seen anything like it ever. 

That's a bit of a hyperbole, don't you think?

I'm surprised he has time to get emotional with all the time spent stroking himself to the photograph of Phil Spencer on the nightstand next to his bed.

 

Moderated ~ CGI



Vasto, this is an amazing looking game. But you're doing yourself no favors overselling it with taglines and unsubstantiated claimed like that, inviting unnecessary reason for people to object.

The game is strong enough to speak for itself without such hyperbole. But that's not enough. It has to be the strongest. The only one to incite such emotions. Etc.

Because you had to drag the conversation down that path:


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzUxZCAzPG



Vasto said:

At E3 Microsoft announced a sequel to Ori And The Blind Forest titled Ori And The Will Wisp and it brought out emotion in people unlike any other game. I have never seen anything like it ever. 

Remember that E3 of dreams?  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WY1p8ZgvqYM

Final Fantasy 7R, Last Guardian, Shenmue 3

 

Id argue that even this year, Shadow of the Colossus, Monster Hunter World, Beyound good and evil 2, had very emotional reactions.

Honorable mentions : Mario Oddessey & Spiderman.



Predictions (from jan 2017):
This year PS4slims hit 199$ during the holidays.
This year PS4 sales go over 18,5m.

Necro-bump this 2020: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=229249

"most powerful game series ever made" seems a tad hyperbolic

I didn't cry from the trailer, but there have been games in the past that have made me emotional like that.

Official Heavy Metal Thread | Official NHL Thread

Long live the proletariat! / Vive le prolétariat ! / ¡Viva el proletariado! / 无产阶级万岁! / プロレタリアート万歳!

Hiku said:

Vasto, this is an amazing looking game. But you're doing yourself no favors overselling it with taglines and unsubstantiated claimed like that, inviting unnecessary reason for people to object.

The game is strong enough to speak for itself without hyperbole.

The propaganda is really getting out of hand.



Around the Network
the game is fantastic and artistic... but you need to play more games. For example, Life is strange, The longest Journey and Dreamfall the longest journey, Halo Reach, Silent Hill: Shattered Memories, shadow of the colossus, To the moon and Life Is Strange (yes, again)