Quantcast
Date and time for Comey testimony Live Stream

Forums - Politics Discussion - Date and time for Comey testimony Live Stream

Get your popcorn ready.

Date and time:

Comey’s hearing is set to begin at 10 a.m. (Eastern Time) / 7 a.m. (Pacific Time) on Thursday, June 8. The hearing will be held before the U.S. Senate Select Committee on Intelligence at the Capitol in Washington, D.C. After the public hearing, Comey will testify before the committee in a non-television closed session starting around 1 p.m. ET.

How to watch:

The hearing will be broadcast live on ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, Fox News and C-Span.

Livestream:

https://www.c-span.org/networks/
And
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yry9PV3DNfw&feature=youtu.b



Around the Network

Moment of truth....



Impeach that Orange!!! Death to all fruits!!!



Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | Nvidia RTX 2080 Ti 11GB VRAM | Asus PG27UQ gaming on 3840 x 2160 @120 Hz GSYNC HDR| HTC Vive Pro :3

Reached PC master race level.

Why tho? Anyone expecting anything excited from this is a fool. Just another person saying how Trump is a moron and betrayed his country and then Trump and his supporters will deny everything and nothing will happen and we will continue with our lives.



If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

This has all the ingredients of an EA conference. People get their hopes up and feel excited, but nothing of value is going to happen.



Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club

Around the Network
vivster said:
Why tho? Anyone expecting anything excited from this is a fool. Just another person saying how Trump is a moron and betrayed his country and then Trump and his supporters will deny everything and nothing will happen and we will continue with our lives.

 

RolStoppable said:
This has all the ingredients of an EA conference. People get their hopes up and feel excited, but nothing of value is going to happen.

You two are such downers.



Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | Nvidia RTX 2080 Ti 11GB VRAM | Asus PG27UQ gaming on 3840 x 2160 @120 Hz GSYNC HDR| HTC Vive Pro :3

Reached PC master race level.

Comey's remarks.

http://tu9srvbirvvtmtqkd3d3lmludgvsbglnzw5jzs5zzw5hdguuz292.g00.msn.com/g00/2_d3d3Lm1zbi5jb20%3D_/TU9SRVBIRVVTMTQkaHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuaW50ZWxsaWdlbmNlLnNlbmF0ZS5nb3Yvc2l0ZXMvZGVmYXVsdC9maWxlcy9kb2N1bWVudHMvb3MtamNvbWV5LTA2MDgxNy5wZGY%3D_$/$/$/$/$/$



FIT_Gamer said:
Comey's remarks.

http://tu9srvbirvvtmtqkd3d3lmludgvsbglnzw5jzs5zzw5hdguuz292.g00.msn.com/g00/2_d3d3Lm1zbi5jb20%3D_/TU9SRVBIRVVTMTQkaHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuaW50ZWxsaWdlbmNlLnNlbmF0ZS5nb3Yvc2l0ZXMvZGVmYXVsdC9maWxlcy9kb2N1bWVudHMvb3MtamNvbWV5LTA2MDgxNy5wZGY%3D_$/$/$/$/$/$

Ok so everything that was reported really was written in his memo. That's basically the only thing I wanted to know from the testimony.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-V51EyvWIWA



This won't do much other than prove Trump's incompetence as a President. Mueller will decide if what Trump did is impeachable



StarOcean said:
This won't do much other than prove Trump's incompetence as a President. Mueller will decide if what Trump did is impeachable

You say that as if proof for Trump's incompetence isn't totally redundant.



Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club