Quantcast
Poorly Describe Famous Game Characters

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Poorly Describe Famous Game Characters

Squalo said:
TruckOSaurus said:
A sociopath who kills hundreds of men on his way to mythical treasures and makes casual jokes about it.

Captain Toad.

Captain Toad makes jokes? And kills men? 



Signature goes here!

Around the Network

Ultra macho army guy who saves sexy ladies.



Some days I just blow up.

Average military man who saves America from Russian/Arabian terrorists (x10)



Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Mar1217 said:
Average military man who saves America from Russian/Arabian terrorists (x10)

Any FPS from the 7th gen?



Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Mar1217 said:
Average military man who saves America from Russian/Arabian terrorists (x10)

Any FPS from the 7th gen?

Yep.



Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Around the Network

Guy with dreadlocks who punches everything.



Some days I just blow up.

Lol, I love this game. Here's a relatively tricky one.

Wears jeans. Is on a mission from God.



Proudest Platinums:
1. Gran Turismo 5
2. Persona 4 Arena
3. Wipeout HD
4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
5. Super Street Fighter 4

postofficebuddy said:
Lol, I love this game. Here's a relatively tricky one.

Wears jeans. Is on a mission from God.

Demi-Fiend ?



Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Cowardly man with a green hat who catches ghosts.



Some days I just blow up.

Mar1217 said:

Demi-Fiend ?

 

Nope, sorry.



Proudest Platinums:
1. Gran Turismo 5
2. Persona 4 Arena
3. Wipeout HD
4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
5. Super Street Fighter 4