Posted on the US PS Blog:
E3 is just days away! Because you’re smart and sophisticated, you already know that we’re livestreaming four days and 15+ hours of PlayStation game updates, new trailers, and developer interviews — and the PlayStation Media Showcase — starting next Monday, June 12 at 5:00pm Pacific Time.
Though the show will be available on Twitch.tv/PlayStation, YouTube.com/PlayStation, and Facebook, I advise you to watch at live.playstation.com. Why? One word: rewards.
Completing Quests at live.playstation.com will give viewers a chance to unlock free goodies just for watching with us — here’s a sampling of what will be on-hand for PlayStation Live From E3 2017:
- 25% off apparel at the PlayStation Gear Store (excluding sale and pre-order items, US-only)
- New PS4 Themes, including Symbols in the Sky, Everybody’s Golf, and a fun Donut theme we cooked up for this event
- Dreadnought Hunter Pack (a $9.99 value)
- Unlock “MLB The Show 17 E3 2017 Exclusive Pack” for players and items
- Visit Supergiant’s Pyre Channel to unlock two great rewards (very limited quantities!)
PS4 ‘Symbols in the Sky’ Theme
Here’s how it’ll work (along with a few friendly tips to help you get the most out of this year’s festivities):
- Set a reminder: Go to live.playstation.com and click the countdown timer calendar. You won’t want to miss a minute.
- Log In to your PSN account: This one’s important! You’ll need to be logged into your PSN account in order to redeem rewards you earn by participating in Quests.
- Meet the Quest panel: The Quest panel is where you find all the tasks and rewards. This year we want to start quests early, so we’ve opened up the first step of the quest. Check it out now!
- Check back often: Remember — we’ll have new goods each day! Check the calendar below for an overview, and tune in each day of E3 to earn new rewards.
- Don’t wait: We’ve got a lot of rewards to give away this year — but supplies will be limited. So if you want to nab some, log on, tune in, and get crackin’.
Quest and rewards are valid in North America, for ages 17 and up only.
See you Monday!
PlayStation Live From E3 2017 Programming Hours