Quantcast
Year 1 - Week 52 - Global Switch Sales vs WiiU/XboxOne/3DS/PS4

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Year 1 - Week 52 - Global Switch Sales vs WiiU/XboxOne/3DS/PS4

TalonMan said:
Green098 said:

Kinda sorta... for right now at least.

I'll give it one more shot to revive this thread over tomorrow and Friday. (if I can't do it by then it'll not be anytime soon, I don't have the time to spread it across weeks because I have exams I'm studying for and use up enough of my free time reading through the forums on this site).

I do wish the tables were a little easier to format on the forum, mainly for the colour coding. Colours won't appear if I just copy and paste it from excel, so you have to change every colour individually and it's a very tiresome process. 

When I started this thread I had way too much time on my hands than I do now, that's one  of the biggest obstacles. As well as lacking so much of the motivation to do it.

Well, technically this thread only needs one more update, right? I mean, this was just supposed to be a "first year" comparison of the Switch to the other consoles - and all numbers for the year are now in! 

Pretty please, with sugar on top???? Can you do one more update - I would love to see the final results!!!! :)

Seconded!

Please green, just ine little update



Around the Network
TalonMan said:
Green098 said:

Kinda sorta... for right now at least.

I'll give it one more shot to revive this thread over tomorrow and Friday. (if I can't do it by then it'll not be anytime soon, I don't have the time to spread it across weeks because I have exams I'm studying for and use up enough of my free time reading through the forums on this site).

I do wish the tables were a little easier to format on the forum, mainly for the colour coding. Colours won't appear if I just copy and paste it from excel, so you have to change every colour individually and it's a very tiresome process. 

When I started this thread I had way too much time on my hands than I do now, that's one  of the biggest obstacles. As well as lacking so much of the motivation to do it.

Well, technically this thread only needs one more update, right? I mean, this was just supposed to be a "first year" comparison of the Switch to the other consoles - and all numbers for the year are now in! 

Pretty please, with sugar on top???? Can you do one more update - I would love to see the final results!!!! :)

 

Bofferbrauer2 said:

Seconded!

Please green, just ine little update

 

You're in luck because I have made the decision to update this thread from yesterday's bump  and do most of that today. I was going to put Year 2 in a different new thread that links back to Year 1 or do you think having everything in one thread would be better?



Green098 said:
TalonMan said:

Well, technically this thread only needs one more update, right? I mean, this was just supposed to be a "first year" comparison of the Switch to the other consoles - and all numbers for the year are now in! 

Pretty please, with sugar on top???? Can you do one more update - I would love to see the final results!!!! :)

 

Bofferbrauer2 said:

Seconded!

Please green, just ine little update

 

You're in luck because I have made the decision to update this thread from yesterday's bump  and do most of that today. I was going to put Year 2 in a different new thread that links back to Year 1 or do you think having everything in one thread would be better?

Seriously??? So long as you find a way to get Year 1 done, you have my blessing to do Year 2 WHATEVER way you want!!! LOL!!!!

I'm honestly just happy as hell, to see the final results of the first year!!! I've only been waiting for this moment, since I stumbled across this thread about 6 months ago, ya know...   ;)



Green098 said:
TalonMan said:

Well, technically this thread only needs one more update, right? I mean, this was just supposed to be a "first year" comparison of the Switch to the other consoles - and all numbers for the year are now in! 

Pretty please, with sugar on top???? Can you do one more update - I would love to see the final results!!!! :)

 

Bofferbrauer2 said:

Seconded!

Please green, just ine little update

 

You're in luck because I have made the decision to update this thread from yesterday's bump  and do most of that today. I was going to put Year 2 in a different new thread that links back to Year 1 or do you think having everything in one thread would be better?

First of all, Yayifications and thanks for finishing first year and starting year 2 afterwards.

As on how to do it, I'd say you can do it how it fits you best



Updated OP:

-Weeks up to 52 added/updated.

~Weeks 4-51 still need comparison figures.

~Year 2 thread coming soon. 

---------------------------

@TalonMan @SuperNova @Bofferbrauer2

---------------------------

Also, would a mod be able to put this thread in "sales discussion"? 

Last edited by Green098 - on 04 May 2018

Around the Network
Green098 said:

Updated OP:

-Weeks up to 52 added/updated.

~Weeks 4-51 still need comparison figures.

~Year 2 thread coming soon. 

---------------------------

@TalonMan @SuperNova @Bofferbrauer2

---------------------------

Also, would a mod be able to put this thread in "sales discussion"? 

Awesome! :D

Thank you Green!



Green098 said:

Updated OP:

-Weeks up to 52 added/updated.

~Weeks 4-51 still need comparison figures.

~Year 2 thread coming soon. 

---------------------------

@TalonMan @SuperNova @Bofferbrauer2

---------------------------

Also, would a mod be able to put this thread in "sales discussion"? 

You ROCK!!!!!

 

I can't wait to get home, and dig into the OP!!! This just made my night... :)



Green098 said:

Updated OP:

-Weeks up to 52 added/updated.

~Weeks 4-51 still need comparison figures.

~Year 2 thread coming soon. 

---------------------------

@TalonMan @SuperNova @Bofferbrauer2

---------------------------

Also, would a mod be able to put this thread in "sales discussion"? 

Yay and thanks for not giving up. Really awesome that you pulled it through!