Final Fantasy XV free update due out on April 27, adds PS4 Pro “Stable Mode” and Timed Quest rankings
New car stickers and music player songs, too.
Square Enix will release a new Final Fantasy XV update on April 27, adding a new PlayStation 4 Pro mode, Timed Quest ranking feature, and more.
Here is the list of changes:
- New “Stable Mode” added to the PlayStation 4 Pro resolution options. With this mode, you can comfortably enjoy playing the game with a stable frame rate.
- Subtitles, as well as some menu screen text sizes have been enlarged.
- Timed Quests will start up again, and a new ranking feature has been added. You can get a wonderful weapon as an initial reward.
- New car stickers added for Regalia customization.
- New songs added to the music player.
Final Fantasy XV is available now for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
Currently playing Zero Escape: The Nonary Games & Wolfenstein the New Order.