Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Kirby Lingerie?!!

I'm not kidding, this is official, and for purchase, in Japan.



Around the Network
Looks like shes wearing a pink garbage bag FFS...

... I'd wear it.

Add me on Playstation Network and Nintendo Network: Bristow9091

Just make sure to put who you are in the message!

I thought, "Wow that word looks like lingerie, let's go in that thread and make a joke about it."

Little did I know the thread WAS actually about Kirby Lingerie.

Barkley said:
I thought, "Wow that word looks like lingerie, let's go in that thread and make a joke about it."

Little did I know the thread WAS actually about Kirby Lingerie.

Yeah, it looked like lingerie, but it wasn't lingerie... thankfully I was here to correct his spelling and let everybody know that the thread is, in fact, about lingerie!



Add me on Playstation Network and Nintendo Network: Bristow9091

Just make sure to put who you are in the message!

I only saw the first outfit at once. Wish I hadn't scrolled down further to see what looks like a half naked 14 year old...

KLXVER said:
I only saw the first outfit at once. Wish I hadn't scrolled down further to see what looks like a half naked 14 year old...

It's Japan, what did you expect? -_-



Uh, why did they choose some girl that looks like a freshman in highschool as the model?

Johnw1104 said:
Uh, why did they choose some girl that looks like a freshman in highschool as the model?

Because the apparel is for female freshmen high schoolers.



...says Samus. (NSFW)

Around the Network
LivingMetal said:
Johnw1104 said:
Uh, why did they choose some girl that looks like a freshman in highschool as the model?

Because the apparel is for female freshmen high schoolers.

Thought it was supposed to be sexy lingerie?

Can't read anything lol