Quantcast
Soon the Global Hardware Totals will drop the WiiU.

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Soon the Global Hardware Totals will drop the WiiU.

Tagged games:

Goodbye WiiU...

Good night sweet prince. 25 27.47%
 
See you in hell, you f... piece of s... 11 12.09%
 
It had a good run. 15 16.48%
 
Gone but not forgotten. 32 35.16%
 
Worst console ever. 8 8.79%
 
Total:91

Wii U should be gone and switch should be between the portables and home consoles to show it's a hybrid.



Around the Network
Platina said:
I feel it will take a while for it to be updated since more has to be changed :p

Yeah, I don't think it's as simple as just removing Wii U and slapping the Switch there... I mean, it may be, but I don't think it will be... and even if it is, with the rate our numbers are updated, it'll probably be August by the time we see Switch up there :P 



Pretty sure VGC have said multiple times already the Switch wouldn't be put on the chart until awhile had passed and they had a better idea about where it belonged on their, meaning the Wii U getting dropped may not be that soon after all



Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

Kerotan said:
Wii U should be gone and switch should be between the portables and home consoles to show it's a hybrid.

Agree with this part. Not sure Wii U should be removed yet though, especially not if 3DS/Vita are staying on there. 3DS because it's also getting replaced by the Switch (even though some people try to deny it ) and the Vita because... well... that's just as relevant as the Wii U



Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

Out of the ruins, out from the wreckage
Can't make the same mistakes this time
We are the children, the last generation
We are the ones they left behind
And I wonder when we are ever gonna change?
Living under the fear, till nothing else remains 

We don't need another hero,
We don't need to know the way home
All we want is life beyond the Thunderdome

Looking for something we can rely on
There's got to be something better out there.
Mmmm, love and compassion, their day is coming
All else are castles built in the air
And I wonder when we are ever gonna change?
Living under the fear, till nothing else remains.

All the children say,
We don't need another hero,
We don't need to know the way home
All we want is life beyond the Thunderdome

So what do we do with our lives?
We leave only a mark.
Will our story shine like a light,
Or end in the dark?
Give it all or nothing!

We don't need another hero,
We don't need to know the way home
All we want is life beyond the Thunderdome

All the children say,
We don't need another hero,
We don't need to know the way home
All we want is life beyond the Thunderdome

Tina Turner


...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
Kerotan said:
Wii U should be gone and switch should be between the portables and home consoles to show it's a hybrid.

Agree with this part. Not sure Wii U should be removed yet though, especially not if 3DS/Vita are staying on there. 3DS because it's also getting replaced by the Switch (even though some people try to deny it ) and the Vita because... well... that's just as relevant as the Wii U

You make a good point.  They should all stay until Wii U is literally selling nothing and the vita 3DS the same. 



Farewell, Wii U, we hardly knew ye.



"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

If the Wii U disappears, the 3DS and PSVita won't stay there for too long either. Sooner or later there will only be 3 consoles anymore.



Ka-pi96 said:
Pretty sure VGC have said multiple times already the Switch wouldn't be put on the chart until awhile had passed and they had a better idea about where it belonged on their, meaning the Wii U getting dropped may not be that soon after all

Isn't the Switch part of a new generation of systems? So i think Switch should get it's own tab under "next generation".