Quantcast
US Has Allegedly Killed 1400+ Civilians In the Past Month

Forums - Politics Discussion - US Has Allegedly Killed 1400+ Civilians In the Past Month

http://www.newsweek.com/trumps-war-civilian-deaths-syria-577353

U.S.-led coalition airstrikes in Iraq and Syria may have already killed 1,484 civilians in just Iraq and Syria this month alone

Kinda interesting that this gets virtually no attention. Not saying the other tragedies in the past 30 days shouldn't be highlighted, but this just gets handed waved away. 



Around the Network

Yet most of his campaign was about how Obama failed in the middle east and should stop interfering.



Which, by the way, is much higher than the number of civilians killed by Islamic terrorists in the west. However, many people seem to fail to grasp that the U.S. isn't killing Iraqis and Syrians because they hate them, but that Syrians and Iraqis hate them because they're killing them.



Doesn't this constitute improvement for the USA?



Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club

War is not the answer.



Around the Network

and if one member of their families seek revenge , they will blame Islam



VGPolyglot said:
Which, by the way, is much higher than the number of civilians killed by Islamic terrorists in the west. However, many people seem to fail to grasp that the U.S. isn't killing Iraqis and Syrians because they hate them, but that Syrians and Iraqis hate them because they're killing them.

What about Islamic terrorists over all, they don't just target the west.....



Of course it doesn't get attention. Not like anyone would care if there isn't a trend for it.



gintama said:
and if one member of their families seek revenge , they will blame Islam

And how do you seek revenge? By killing innocent civilians in USA? Cuz that seems legit, right?



betacon said:
VGPolyglot said:
Which, by the way, is much higher than the number of civilians killed by Islamic terrorists in the west. However, many people seem to fail to grasp that the U.S. isn't killing Iraqis and Syrians because they hate them, but that Syrians and Iraqis hate them because they're killing them.

What about Islamic terrorists over all, they don't just target the west.....

And the US doesn't just target Islamic countries, either. Chile, Guatemala, Nicaragua, etc.