Quantcast
Predict Hardware Sales for Nintendo Switch in Japan by end of year

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Predict Hardware Sales for Nintendo Switch in Japan by end of year

 

 

With a strong launch and games such as splatoon2/xc2/mkdxd/etc lets predict what switch sales will be by years end!

 

 

It currently has 510k, so 1mil+ is a given. Predict now!

 

 

Goooooooooooo......

 

1st Party Known Games... Coming in 2017

 

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Splatoon 2

ARMS

Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Super Mario Odessy

 

 

Other Notable Games...

 

Fire Emblem Warriors



Around the Network

End of year in japan only (jan 2018?)... Im so bad at these things... Im assumeing its over 2,5m in japan alone.



More than 510k.
Less than 10m.

And I'm 100% sure I'll be correct



Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

Ka-pi96 said:
More than 510k.
Less than 10m.

And I'm 100% sure I'll be correct

I hope it gets 11mil now :p

 

Im going with 4mil, i think itll sell extremely well



How about 1.5 million. I think I am overestimating though but with Spla2oon coming out, I will believe it if Japan buys all the consoles Nintendo throws their way. So my conservative estimate is 1.5 million and my wild estimate is how much Nintendo actually stocks in Japan



Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

Around the Network

3m



     


(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

I am going to guess 45k/week on average. So with 510k unit +9 (months) *4(weeks/months)* 45k units/week = 2.13 Million units.

40k/week or 50k/week aren't too unreasonable either so, will assume an uncertainty of +/- 180k.

So my final answer is 1.95 mil - 2.31 mil, or 2.13 Million +/- 180k.

This is assuming we are talking about December 2017 and not a fiscal year calendar.



tbone51 said:
Ka-pi96 said:
More than 510k.
Less than 10m.

And I'm 100% sure I'll be correct

I hope it gets 11mil now :p

 

Im going with 4mil, i think itll sell extremely well

heh, it would be funny

Although it would probably have to flop in Europe/NA for that to happen. Don't see how they could manufacture enough to sell over 10m in Japan unless the other regions just aren't getting as many of them as you'd expect.



Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

tbone51 said:
Ka-pi96 said:
More than 510k.
Less than 10m.

And I'm 100% sure I'll be correct

I hope it gets 11mil now :p

Im going with 4mil, i think itll sell extremely well

That feels abit high to me, Id be glad to be wrong though.



Eagle367 said:
How about 1.5 million. I think I am overestimating though but with Spla2oon coming out, I will believe it if Japan buys all the consoles Nintendo throws their way. So my conservative estimate is 1.5 million and my wild estimate is how much Nintendo actually stocks in Japan

I think that might be on the low end tbh. I think wiiu sold 850k (most of it was holiday) and it didnt have splatoon/mk in it. I think minimum tbf will be 1.5mil and thats if switch doesnt do well. It has the launch numbers so it needs to sell just about 1mil for the next 9months.