Quantcast
Rumor: Leaked image shows Emma Stone is in Death Stranding

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rumor: Leaked image shows Emma Stone is in Death Stranding

What's your Favorite Metal Gear Game ?

Metal Gear 1 2.13%
 
Metal Gear 2: snake's revenge 0 0.00%
 
Metal Gear Solid ( Ps1, Gbc or GC version ) 12 25.53%
 
Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons ... 3 6.38%
 
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake... 13 27.66%
 
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots 6 12.77%
 
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance 3 6.38%
 
Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker ( PSP or HD ) 1 2.13%
 
Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain 6 12.77%
 
Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops 2 4.26%
 
Total:47

There have been quite a few rumors about Emma Stone playing a part in Hideo Kojima’s upcoming game Death Stranding, and a new development has made things more interesting.

A image has appeared that apparently shows a screenshot of a character played by Emma Stone from the game Death Stranding. 

Kojima not confirms or denies her involvement, there’s really no way for be certain about either.

What we do know is that Kojima has been dropping hints about the involvement of Emma in the game for a while now. For one, Emma has been involved in videogames before, lending her voice to the open world game Sleeping Dogs in 2012.

It’s also a known secret that Kojima is a fan of her and her acting skills. Kojima also took to Twitter in December last year, to announce how he met Emma Stone for the first time.

Kojima also released some images that showed a woman doing motion capture work for the game. One of the images featured a mannequin wearing a Lionsgate beanie. Lionsgate is the same company that owns Summit Entertainment, who produced La La Land, a movie Emma Stone won several awards for this year.

Only time will tell whether Emma is indeed a part of the game but the leaked image certainly adds fuel to the fire.

Mads Mikkelsen Real Image vs Emma Stone Rumor Image

Source about  the Report

Image Source




     


(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

After having played MGS 5, I fear that this necessity to put famous actors and hollywood-ing of his games is affecting the quality of its games.Hopefully Im wrong, and Kojima is not wasting too much money on these actors, a money that could go to somewhere more important, like in the actual game development.



Nautilus said:
 and Kojima is not wasting too much money on these actors, a money that could go to somewhere more important, like in the actual game development.



onionberry said:
Nautilus said:
 and Kojima is not wasting too much money on these actors, a money that could go to somewhere more important, like in the actual game development.

LMAO

 

Hey, as long as Death stranding is not the dissapointment train-wreck it was, Im fine.



Nautilus said:
onionberry said:

LMAO

 

Hey, as long as Death stranding is not the dissapointment train-wreck it was, Im fine.

What game did you play? That game was fantastic..



fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e

Around the Network
roadkillers said:
Nautilus said:

LMAO

 

Hey, as long as Death stranding is not the dissapointment train-wreck it was, Im fine.

What game did you play? That game was fantastic..

The gameplay was.Actually, the gameplay was excellent.And thats about it.Messy story, and an even big offender, unfinished story(I dont know whos to blame though, Konami or Kojima, thats why I give him the benefit of the doubt)Very few inside space(as in bases) limiting the gameplay basically only to open spaces, which is a shame.Snake is kinda meh due to him having a very basic personality due to almost no lines to talk.I could go on, but I think you got the idea.

 

Its still a good game, it just dosent hold a candle to the past entries or Kojima work, really.



Nautilus said:
roadkillers said:

What game did you play? That game was fantastic..

The gameplay was.Actually, the gameplay was excellent.And thats about it.Messy story, and an even big offender, unfinished story(I dont know whos to blame though, Konami or Kojima, thats why I give him the benefit of the doubt)Very few inside space(as in bases) limiting the gameplay basically only to open spaces, which is a shame.Snake is kinda meh due to him having a very basic personality due to almost no lines to talk.I could go on, but I think you got the idea.

 

Its still a good game, it just dosent hold a candle to the past entries or Kojima work, really.

It makes me wonder, if this whole Konami thing didn't go viral would the complaints be anywhere as loud. I think the game is a solid 9/10 if not higher. Compared to other MGS, that's a different story because they are all so good.



fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e

roadkillers said:
Nautilus said:

The gameplay was.Actually, the gameplay was excellent.And thats about it.Messy story, and an even big offender, unfinished story(I dont know whos to blame though, Konami or Kojima, thats why I give him the benefit of the doubt)Very few inside space(as in bases) limiting the gameplay basically only to open spaces, which is a shame.Snake is kinda meh due to him having a very basic personality due to almost no lines to talk.I could go on, but I think you got the idea.

 

Its still a good game, it just dosent hold a candle to the past entries or Kojima work, really.

It makes me wonder, if this whole Konami thing didn't go viral would the complaints be anywhere as loud. I think the game is a solid 9/10 if not higher. Compared to other MGS, that's a different story because they are all so good.

My personal take on MGS V has nothing to do with Konami.I mean, other than the fact that it could have given more time or more creative freedom to create it(in the sense that it shouldnt have made all those bullshit decisions about separating the team in different rooms and all).Thats my take on the game and only the game.

I really feel like that, comparing to the pedigree that MGS has, and Kojima himself has, it left much to be desired.But Im happy that you enjoyed more than I did.



MGS III > MGS > MGS V > MGS 4 > MGS II

Expanded

MGS III > MGS: PW > MGS > MGS V > Revengance > MGS 4 > MGS II > Ghost Babel > Portable Ops > Metal Gear > Metal Gear 2: Snakes Revenge



Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda!!!!


Arminillo said:
MGS III > MGS > MGS V > MGS 4 > MGS II

Expanded

MGS III > MGS: PW > MGS > MGS V > Revengance > MGS 4 > MGS II > Ghost Babel > Portable Ops > Metal Gear > Metal Gear 2: Snakes Revenge

to me is MGS4 > MGS > MGS3 > MGS 5 > MGS 2 > MGS PW 

taste is different :P



     


(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)