- list of the same games or games only one shows but is on both consoles (or all)... this will cover over 90% of their individual presentations.
- Each will have 1~3 actual exclusives that cover games launching between Fall2017 and up to 2019 if any date is given.
- MS will touch on the Scorpio with final details (hint: its more powerful Xbox One)
- Sony will focus on their sales lead and will push VR again... though I think its as dead as 3D.
- Sony will also continue trend of following Nintendo's lead with some sort of push for portability with PS4. Maybe new Vita variant with bump in performance or new-redefined streaming gaming functionality for a newer slimmer/lower-priced Vita. (before you call troll on this, I think history is pretty clear Sony copies Nintendo's successful innovations and its not necessarily a bad thing)
- Switch focus with maybe a couple 3DS titles
- Elaborate on excellent launch, brag about Zelda
- Focus on some of the common yearly multiplats hitting Switch in the normal fall run with CEOs or others from those companies
- Detail out VC and Online Paywall (will be tied together as the unique feature to upgrade your VC content), will also highlight app support for Switch
- Tease some big 2018 title(s) such as Pikmin, Monster Hunter, Pokemon, etc... switch exclusives.
- Re-iterate larger 3rd party titles such as DQ and something else that is not a typical yearly title.
- highlight a larger number of Indie/3rd party titles though reel.
- A couple 2~3 smaller Nintendo titles/2nd party similar to yoshi, X, etc.
- Double down on rest of year big hitters such as Splatoon2 and Mario Odyssey.
Wait does history really show that? And if so......where? And what innovations would they be copying this time? I hope you are not talking about the switch. Is the Switch the Nintendo version of the PSP just more advanced/a bump in performance? Because ya know the PSP had pretty much the same concept a long time ago. Just saying.......sorry didn't mean to pull the thread off topic!
Edit: If this is saecasam excuse me because I missed it again. I have been slacking there lately lol.
The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...