Quantcast
“Boobs or butt? Which party are you?”

Forums - NSFW Discussion - “Boobs or butt? Which party are you?”

curl-6 said:
DarthMetalliCube said:

Or with asses. Well, I guess technically you could, but it's far far less common than fake boobs.

Never really got the feet thing, and I consider myself extremely open minded. But hey, to each their own I guess hehe

I think fake arses are becoming more of a thing nowadays, but yeah, boob jobs are still much more common.

No matter how open minded you are, there are always some things that just aren't your cup of tea, and that's okay. Personally, I've never got the butt thing. 

It's definitely becoming more of a thing. This is the cheap option or they can get a butt job.



Around the Network
Farsala said:
curl-6 said:

I think fake arses are becoming more of a thing nowadays, but yeah, boob jobs are still much more common.

No matter how open minded you are, there are always some things that just aren't your cup of tea, and that's okay. Personally, I've never got the butt thing. 

Fake anything is pretty terrible. Legit a turn off nowadays. I prefer women that put work into their own body to make em look good.

Agreed. Luckily for me, basically no such thing as fake feet hehe.

Aeolus451 said:
curl-6 said:

I think fake arses are becoming more of a thing nowadays, but yeah, boob jobs are still much more common.

No matter how open minded you are, there are always some things that just aren't your cup of tea, and that's okay. Personally, I've never got the butt thing. 

It's definitely becoming more of a thing. This is the cheap option or they can get a butt job.

Hahaha, is that like just foam padding built into the pants?



Aeolus451 said:
curl-6 said:

I think fake arses are becoming more of a thing nowadays, but yeah, boob jobs are still much more common.

No matter how open minded you are, there are always some things that just aren't your cup of tea, and that's okay. Personally, I've never got the butt thing. 

It's definitely becoming more of a thing. This is the cheap option or they can get a butt job.

The mentality involved in making a choice to augment in such a manner is fascinating. Be it this, padded bras, wrapping your dick with tape, whatever. Eventually, the jig is up. Not that having surgery is better. The very idea of a fake ass is wildly unappealing.



Chinese food for breakfast

 

curl-6 said:
Farsala said:

Fake anything is pretty terrible. Legit a turn off nowadays. I prefer women that put work into their own body to make em look good.

Agreed. Luckily for me, basically no such thing as fake feet hehe.

Aeolus451 said:

It's definitely becoming more of a thing. This is the cheap option or they can get a butt job.

Hahaha, is that like just foam padding built into the pants?

It's like the wonder bras with the padding where they just wear it under their clothes. You would be none the wiser with a woman on a date or just hanging until it went well enough that she was undressing or if ya saw it laying around at her house.



LivingMetal said:

Compile Heart launches new title countdown website: “Boobs or butt? Which party are you?”

Butt guy here.



“Some parents let their young kids win at games, but mine never did. I don't think it was because they were particularly competitive, they just wanted to teach me a valuable lesson. Life is mostly just learning how to lose.”

Around the Network

Ass 100%



That necro!



Boobs. Ladies with big asses look terrifying!



Pocky Lover Boy! 

Well if i go by the logic in prison school than butts



 

 

Both. There's just no way I can choose between the two lol



"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3