Quantcast
PS4 Firmware 4.50 And PSVR 2.40 Releases Tomorrow (OFFICIAL)

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4 Firmware 4.50 And PSVR 2.40 Releases Tomorrow (OFFICIAL)

Zkuq said:
Barkley said:

You'll get marinally improved load times in pretty much every game with boost-mode on though.

Any idea how that works? More processing power shouldn't really help with loading times unless there's decompression to be done, I would imagine.

might be due to the higher CPU and RAM clock/bandwith of the Pro



Around the Network

Megaton for me. I picked a good time to get a Pro!



It's starting to look like this wasn't an official announcement. I've been following the thread on GAF and there's been no news yet. Shouldn't it have dropped by now if it was official?



 

The PS5 Exists. 


External HD support, fuck yeah.



Isn't this still a rumor?



Around the Network

Turned off both of my PS4s just so I can watch the updates download, myself when I get home from work.

That's dedication.



Twitter: @d21lewis  --I'll add you if you add me!!

d21lewis said:
Turned off both of my PS4s just so I can watch the updates download, myself when I get home from work.

That's dedication.

Wanking time!



Intrinsic said:
Isn't this still a rumor?

It's starting to look that way, yes.



 

The PS5 Exists. 


GribbleGrunger said:
Intrinsic said:
Isn't this still a rumor?

It's starting to look that way, yes.

😢

Oh well. At least Nier can ease my pain.



Twitter: @d21lewis  --I'll add you if you add me!!

d21lewis said:
GribbleGrunger said:

It's starting to look that way, yes.

😢

Oh well. At least Nier can ease my pain.

There's still time but I'm going to sink a few more hours into Horizon to pass the time. I just hope I don't get stuck in another 28 hour loop like I did the other day. God, I was knackered.



 

The PS5 Exists.