Quantcast
Sizes of the World lol

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Sizes of the World lol

Wow Congo's packing heat.



 

Around the Network
Insidb said:
Sorry to burst any bubbles, but the world average makes no sense on this diagram.

Global average is 5.5", but China is 4.2". The US is at 5.0".

That means about 18% of the global population is 24% below average, and another 4% is 10% below average.

Indonesia is also about 20% below the average.

Unless nearly everyone lives in Congo, the math is way off.

Yeah I already posted it was an exaggeration made up by porn companies. Actual studies don't match these numbers at all, almost all countries on this diagram are bigger, with Congo being smaller.



These studies aren't really that accurate for a multitude of reasons. We still don't truly know the true average size. In the end, it doesn't matter that much. If it did, the variance in sizes would likely be much smaller.



Farsala said:
Insidb said:
Sorry to burst any bubbles, but the world average makes no sense on this diagram.

Global average is 5.5", but China is 4.2". The US is at 5.0".

That means about 18% of the global population is 24% below average, and another 4% is 10% below average.

Indonesia is also about 20% below the average.

Unless nearly everyone lives in Congo, the math is way off.

Yeah I already posted it was an exaggeration made up by porn companies. Actual studies don't match these numbers at all, almost all countries on this diagram are bigger, with Congo being smaller.

Makes sense.



MDMAlliance said:
These studies aren't really that accurate for a multitude of reasons. We still don't truly know the true average size. In the end, it doesn't matter that much. If it did, the variance in sizes would likely be much smaller.

It's not about the length at any rate, it's about the volume. Someone could have a 12 inch dick the thickness of a pencil and the ...fatness,  isn't there it's not going to be pleasing many women and would be a draw back to the guy as well. I'd reckon most people are around the same, I can't imagine the countries like korea with the vast population having micro dicks, 50 percent of the population is smaller than 3 inches that can't be accurate. Not something I've put much thought into or research, nor do I wanna but thinking about it now after insidbs comment it does seem very off and inaccurate. Maybe, Japan though, even their porn actors have ridiculous small ducks.



 

Everything in the above reply is my opinion, from my own perspective and not representative of reality outside of my own head!

-Android user, please be gentle with critique on my spelling.

Around the Network

Size doesn't matter is usually someone who have a big one who says that

Last edited by SKMBlake - on 03 July 2018

"Quagmire, are you the type of guy who takes 'no' for an answer ?"
"My lawyer doesn't allow me to answer that question"

PSN ID: skmblake | Feel free to add me

Those 2 inches in Africa come with AIDS, malaria and Ebola. And a dirty back from laying on the hut floor...



Wiibaron said:
Those 2 inches in Africa come with AIDS, malaria and Ebola. And a dirty back from laying on the hut floor...

You know they got normal houses and cities there right ? :p



I guess I would be a little above the global average maybe, I don't know I haven't measured...

Can't see this being accurate though...



Hey, I'm above average. LOL at the 5 in USA thing. Can't be real.



Currently (Re-)Playing: Starcraft 2: Legacy of the Void Multiplayer, The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Currently Watching: The Shield, Stein's;Gate, Narcos