Quantcast
More Americans died in Chicago than in the Iraq & Afghanistan wars combined

Forums - Politics Discussion - More Americans died in Chicago than in the Iraq & Afghanistan wars combined

More Americans died in Chicago  than in the Iraq & Afghanistan wars combined (for the same time frame)

This only includes American citizens (many more died in the wars overall), on the other hand Chicago ist just a single city, not two countries at war. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbKp8OV6F64

[in the video 1:50]

 

You are the President now - what will you do?



Around the Network

Died... From what? Sorry.. I can't watch the video right now.



ironmanDX said:
Died... From what? Sorry.. I can't watch the video right now.

Killed, murder. 



 

So which angle are you going for? That the wars there are pointless or that Americans are worse than the so-called "terrorists". If anything, this is just shedding a very negative light on Chicago.



rjason12 said:
So which angle are you going for? That the wars there are pointless or that Americans are worse than the so-called "terrorists". If anything, this is just shedding a very negative light on Chicago.

I think it is showing how dangerous South Chicago is by comparing the two. Despite what people believe, BBC typically don't showcase an agenda, namely in this video it is trying to show the struggle of South Chicago. 



 

Around the Network
Acevil said:
ironmanDX said:
Died... From what? Sorry.. I can't watch the video right now.

Killed, murder. 

Wow. I thought that initially... Just didn't think it would be true.

 



Sooooo... war against Chicago?



If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

It's time for Trump to follow the Philippine president's stance on criminals. 🙄







VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

It's pretty ironic considering how Trump lambasted Sweden for its problems with crime when the United States is much worse off.



VGPolyglot said:
It's pretty ironic considering how Trump lambasted Sweden for its problems with crime when the United States is much worse off.

Trump has called out Chicago several times.