Quantcast
Introducing Xbox Game Pass: Unlimited Access to More Than 100 Games

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Introducing Xbox Game Pass: Unlimited Access to More Than 100 Games

Goddbless said:
Hiku said:

That sounds really cool. Especially if the $10/month can be paid monthly and doesn't force you to pay for a full year in advance.
Does anyone know?

I've only seen the monthly price. I'm guessing monthly is the only way you can pay it for now.

It shoud be slightly higher or on par with  the Xbox Live price at a discount for the whole year if they want to make this work. Its $10 a month for Xbox Live.



Around the Network

Cool. I like it more than PS Now. For the right customer, that's pretty nice. I would still greet a similar service on PS platforms with apathy. That's just me though.



Chinese food for breakfast

 

COKTOE said:
Cool. I like it more than PS Now. For the right customer, that's pretty nice. I would still greet a similar service on PS platforms with apathy. That's just me though.

It doesnt help that those games have to be streamed on PSN. 



Goddbless said:
Hiku said:

That sounds really cool. Especially if the $10/month can be paid monthly and doesn't force you to pay for a full year in advance.
Does anyone know?

I've only seen the monthly price. I'm guessing monthly is the only way you can pay it for now.

Yeah, though some times there are details like that hidden in the fine print so I'd like to be sure.



I prefer physical releases, but damn if they put the right releases on this I may find myself playing games I may have otherwise passed on. This is big, and a huge move for MS.



Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Around the Network

So th Ms version of PS Now?
Great news for consumers!

 

PS -  im at wrk so I havent had chance to read the article.  I will later.



That sounds neat, need to see the full line-up of games mind you but still I would be very interested if a similar service came to PlayStation or Win7. Even just using it as a digital "rental" service there could be a lot of value in this for people, more demos/free trials would be better of course but we are where we are and I'm not gonna turn my nose up at more options for consumers.



Don't ruin the moment

Currently Playing: Rocket League (PC/PS4), Dead Cells (PC)

LordyPlays on YouTube

S.T.A.G.E. said:
COKTOE said:
Cool. I like it more than PS Now. For the right customer, that's pretty nice. I would still greet a similar service on PS platforms with apathy. That's just me though.

It doesnt help that those games have to be streamed on PSN.

Yep. Exactly. That's why I think this is better.



Chinese food for breakfast

 

so it's like PSNow but downloading instead of streaming. Will they stop doing games with Gold I wonder?



I am Iron Man

More subscriptions, more games, 2 things I need less of.
It's great value if you just got a console and don't have any particular interests yet. For me it would be like Netflix, browse for half an hour, add shit to my list, never watch it :/ I should cancel Netflix again, basically paying $9.99 a month to browse a menu, hmm.