Quantcast
Trump revokes Obama guidelines on transgender bathrooms

Forums - Politics Discussion - Trump revokes Obama guidelines on transgender bathrooms

Scisca said:
VGPolyglot said:

What the hell are you even going on about? The United States with Obama was very militarily active, supporting numerous regime changes and being militarily involved in seven different countries, they've always been a warmongering, aggressive state. Also, it's nice of you to have some casual homophobia ridiculing people for the heinous crime of opposing violence.

Guess what - being an alpha dog doesn't mean going to war at every single step and destroying countries, while not having a clue as to what the f**k you're actually doing. I guess it may be a shock to you, but yes, Obama's administration was considered a joke abroad. You were laughing stock with your reset with Russia and how you got bitchslapped hard in return. Especially Obama's first turn was pathetic. It felt like every single day came a new humiliation, I remember being constantly in disbelief watching Putin toy with him. You honestly think people took you seriously and are laughing now? Get real.

It's not homophobia. I've nothing against gays, but I'm totally against being f@ggoty, which absolutely doesn't require one to be gay. And your problem sure as hell isn't opposing violence, as you've noticed yourself earlier in your post. It's much, much more and runs much deeper.

Obama crippled Russia with sanctions that have hurt their economy bad. That's why they're pushing Trump so hard because they know they can play him like a puppet and get him to back off those sanctions, gimme a break with the "they respect him" crap, they're probably laughing at the blackmail material they have on him. 

The irony is I believe you're Polish no? lol, Where do you think Russia is going to go once Trump sells out Europe and NATO to them and lets them do as they please in central/Eastern Europe? I doubt there will be as much huffing and puffing from you then. 



Around the Network

even if they amputate their Penis, they are just fooling themselves.



Pemalite said:
Kaneman! said:

Genetics say hi. No matter how many operations they'd go through, in the end their chromosomes will still be the same. 

You assume that science will forever remain still.

Besides, men can have female (XX rather than XY) chromosomes.

Oh, not at all. But currently it's not possible, and I doubt it will be in the near future. In any case, biotechnologists have better stuff to do than attempt to accomplish that.

The second part of your statement is not really an argument. I assume you're refering to XX male syndrome, that appears in less than 1 in 25.000 males. This genetic disorder means that even though the person has two X chromosomes, the SRY gene is still present on one X chromosome. And even DESPITE that, most such males are normal, except infertility. Ergo, the genes on the chromosome are what's important, not the chromosome itself.

Being fair, I admit that I simplified that in my first reply, but I didn't think someone would split hairs, because it was obvious what I meant. A genetic male (yes, even an XX male) is gonna stay a genetic male, no matter the number of operations. I hope this clears it up.



SpokenTruth said:
iron_megalith said:

With the way China is behaving? We're getting there soon. If trump will be involved, it's just him pulling the trigger.

Ever wonder how other countries see us behaving?

Edit: Wrong thread. Very sorry.



iron_megalith said:
SpokenTruth said:

Ever wonder how other countries see us behaving?

And how relevant is our internal affair to them? Are you insinuating that our internal spat is even remotely enough to cause other countries to wage war on us?

Compare that to China's encroachment on multiple countries EEZ and militarization of international waters which no one should own.

Come on. Please bring a better and relevant argument next time.

The United States is involved in 7 wars right now, and has military bases in more than 70 countries around the world. (http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2015/06/us-military-bases-around-the-world-119321) I wouldn't call that internal spat. Unless you're referring to the Philippines.



Around the Network
VGPolyglot said:
iron_megalith said:

And how relevant is our internal affair to them? Are you insinuating that our internal spat is even remotely enough to cause other countries to wage war on us?

Compare that to China's encroachment on multiple countries EEZ and militarization of international waters which no one should own.

Come on. Please bring a better and relevant argument next time.

The United States is involved in 7 wars right now, and has military bases in more than 70 countries around the world. (http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2015/06/us-military-bases-around-the-world-119321) I wouldn't call that internal spat. Unless you're referring to the Philippines.

Yes. Wrong thread. Very sorry.

I do agree then. US as a whole is a hypocritical nation. The way UN even works around it is just disgusting.

However if you still think that list would be less reason to start a war against China, you might reconsider. I don't think US themselves will start the war. It will most likely be some poor sap beside China which will be used to instigate a war.



Kaneman! said:
Pemalite said:

You assume that science will forever remain still.

Besides, men can have female (XX rather than XY) chromosomes.

Oh, not at all. But currently it's not possible, and I doubt it will be in the near future. In any case, biotechnologists have better stuff to do than attempt to accomplish that.

The second part of your statement is not really an argument. I assume you're refering to XX male syndrome, that appears in less than 1 in 25.000 males. This genetic disorder means that even though the person has two X chromosomes, the SRY gene is still present on one X chromosome. And even DESPITE that, most such males are normal, except infertility. Ergo, the genes on the chromosome are what's important, not the chromosome itself.

Being fair, I admit that I simplified that in my first reply, but I didn't think someone would split hairs, because it was obvious what I meant. A genetic male (yes, even an XX male) is gonna stay a genetic male, no matter the number of operations. I hope this clears it up.

There are men with XX Chromosomes and do not have the SRY gene. However it is stupidly rare, albeit still possible.

And I think the point you are missing is that, regardless of what someone was born with genetically... It is ultimately irrellevent.

You don't have the right to tell someone how to live their life, it is their life to live, if they wish to transition to another gender with the assistance of modern technology and science, then they should be entitled to do so... And good on them for taking that journey.
And that also means they should also use the toilets that are associated with the gender that they are presenting to the world, once we start to question what sex someone was born with and then restricting them to specific gender roles... Then we have overstepped the line.



VGPolyglot said:
Scisca said:

Guess what - being an alpha dog doesn't mean going to war at every single step and destroying countries, while not having a clue as to what the f**k you're actually doing. I guess it may be a shock to you, but yes, Obama's administration was considered a joke abroad. You were laughing stock with your reset with Russia and how you got bitchslapped hard in return. Especially Obama's first turn was pathetic. It felt like every single day came a new humiliation, I remember being constantly in disbelief watching Putin toy with him. You honestly think people took you seriously and are laughing now? Get real.

It's not homophobia. I've nothing against gays, but I'm totally against being f@ggoty, which absolutely doesn't require one to be gay. And your problem sure as hell isn't opposing violence, as you've noticed yourself earlier in your post. It's much, much more and runs much deeper.

I am very anti-nationalist, so I don't associate the success of the state with my individual worth. I hated Obama and his policies, but how are successes or failures in any way linked to me? I'm not a laughing stock, some guy named Igor in Russia is going to have no idea who I am. The alpha dog part is also nonsense - we're humans not dogs. Also, the alpha dog myth itself was debunked:

http://content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,2007250,00.html

And you expect me to believe that you're not homophobic? You're linking dominance and violence to masculinity, and are calling behaviour that doesn't conform to that "faggoty".

I noticed how you hate one of the most progressive political figure of our time; and what policies do you specifically hate?

To those saying that Obama was a weak leader militarily, need to brush up on current news. Here are some of the top Al-Qaeda and ISIS operatives fallen to US under Obama's directive leadership:

And Trump's first attempt at covert ops with on a grand scale resulted in death of a Navy Seal, a lot of civilian casualties and a strain of relations with one of our big allies in ME, Yemen.
That's just pathetic.



Do you have fun playing a console different than mine?

DON'T!!!

Dude is not not even American. He has been displaying some "alt-right" views here in terms of race, sexuality and insecurity.



Do you have fun playing a console different than mine?

DON'T!!!

Goatseye said:
VGPolyglot said:

I am very anti-nationalist, so I don't associate the success of the state with my individual worth. I hated Obama and his policies, but how are successes or failures in any way linked to me? I'm not a laughing stock, some guy named Igor in Russia is going to have no idea who I am. The alpha dog part is also nonsense - we're humans not dogs. Also, the alpha dog myth itself was debunked:

http://content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,2007250,00.html

And you expect me to believe that you're not homophobic? You're linking dominance and violence to masculinity, and are calling behaviour that doesn't conform to that "faggoty".

I noticed how you hate one of the most progressive political figure of our time; and what policies do you specifically hate?

To those saying that Obama was a weak leader militarily, need to brush up on current news. Here are some of the top Al-Qaeda and ISIS operatives fallen to US under Obama's directive leadership:

And Trump's first attempt at covert ops with on a grand scale resulted in death of a Navy Seal, a lot of civilian casualties and a strain of relations with one of our big allies in ME, Yemen.
That's just pathetic.

- He was a war hawk

- He imprisoned more whistleblowers than anyone before him

- He deported more Mexicans than anyone before him

- He was soft on the banks and bailed them out while millions of people lost their homes

- Authorized drone attacks that killed thousands of innocent people

There's also the fact that he's a capitalist, and that he is there to make sure that the status quo is maintained. He obviously did not support the elimination of the capitalism and its replacement with socialism.