Can you provide a chart that links the spike in violence to migrants?
What are you talking about. Did you not get my point. Here let me state it as simple as I can.
1. FoxNews comes out with a story saying crime is rising in Sweeden due to immigration (Could be true, could be BS. Doesn't matter)
2. Trump see said report and during his speech in Florida brings it up.
3. Media and Sweedes get pissed and start kicking and screaming about Trump with hundreds of articles bashing Trump
4. Next day some cops go to arrest an immigrant and riots break out
5. It now looks like Trump was speaking truth and a bunch of articles out now about that
Let's say FoxNews report was completely a lie. This rioting happening the day after Trumps speech basically make that fact irrelivent. Now the only thing that matters in peopels minds are that Trump said Sweeden is rife with immigrant problems and these riots prove it.
1- So you don't care about the veracity of news as long as it aligns with your notion of truth, right?
2- A leader of a nation like the US isn't supposed bring up stuff up like a video game forum dweller does and thinks there'll be no consequence. And you should expect better from someone in that position.
3- Who wouldn't get pissed off when someone makes up stuff about them? It's human nature, I'm sensing political correctness here.
4- Are you sure that's what happened? Can you provide a link to your story?
5- How can Trump be speaking truth if he doesn't even fact check his source? He was sh*t slinging to the wall to see what sticks. Like : Bowling Green, Electoral College votes, The crowd size of his inauguration, Lies about his staff colluding with Russians, etc...
If you side with Fox News on their claim that rise in crime is linked to migration in "Sweeden", post that chart to back you and Fox news. Still waiting...