KNEW IT ! I freaking knew it !!
Are you referring to the DLC difficulty mode? The Last of Us also had an extra DLC hard mode. So... so far it's a tie.
No, I'm just saying most AAA are rather easy, while a few Nintendo games can be quite hard.
- Destiny 2 Will Feature ?Awesome New Story?, ?Thoughtful Innovations?
- Switch Likely To Be Second Console Of Choice Over Scorpio For Most; Will Sell As Much As 3DS: Pachter
- Dragon Quest Heroes 2 New Trailer Stars Terry and Carver
- Gran Turismo Sport New Screenshots Look Absolutely Gorgeous
- The Last of Us: Part 2 Is Going To Be Amazing, Says Naughty Dog President
- Dark Souls 3: The Ringed City Darkeater Midir Boss Guide ? How to Defeat
- Dark Souls 3: The Ringed City Slave Knight Gael Boss Guide ? How to Defeat, Combat Tips
- Dark Souls 3: The Ringed City Halflight, Spear of the Church Boss Guide ? How to Defeat
- Persona 5 Confidants Guide ? Where to Find, Ranks, Abilities, Presents
However since you bought a 4K monitor you must be a graphics whore, which rules out PSVR and the Switch. Pro doesn't quite make the mark either, you should wait for really true 4K with the highest quality pixels.
meanwhile, get a vita.
Bet with Adamblaziken:
I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.