Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 Pro vs Nintendo Switch (POLL)

Which one?

PS4 Pro
Nintendo Switch
See results
Zoombael said:
Naw man. The PS4 pro is not for you. Its a console for the more advanced gamer, the pro gamer. Hence the add on "pro". Games would be way too hard for you. And as we all know you like your games easy like sunday mornings.

gave me a good laugh.



Around the Network
If you got a PS4 a pro can wait till it drops i price.



 

 

Qwark said:
Depends on whether or not you think Zelda is the best franchise ever made and if you already have a PS4. If so go for a Switch otherwise go pro.

I think Zelda is one of the best franchises ever made and I'm getting the game for Wii U. =P



PSN: Hynad --- NNID: Hynad81 --- Gamertag: Hynad --- Steam: Hynad81

How Switch can be more expensive when its $299 while Pro is $399!?

Platina said:

You should get the Switch no matter what

This is great. :D



Miyamotoo said:
How Switch can be more expensive when its $299 while Pro is $399!?

He's planning to sell his standard model, so Pro would be effectively "cheaper". I still don't see the appeal of changing to the Pro, but, wel, it could make sense if you care that much about power.



Volterra_90 said:
Miyamotoo said:
How Switch can be more expensive when its $299 while Pro is $399!?

He's planning to sell his standard model, so Pro would be effectively "cheaper". I still don't see the appeal of changing to the Pro, but, wel, it could make sense if you care that much about power.

Someone actually read my thread!  



Nintation360 said:

So I've decided I want a PS4 Pro instead of getting the Nintendo Switch. In my mind the Pro is the way to go at the moment. But I want YOUR opinion on what I should get and whats the better option. I DO own a PS4 and a Wii U btw.

PS4 Pro Pros:  I have a 4K gaming monitor, I have games that are supported by the Pro, the rest of my games has the boost mode. Extra 1TB, 1080p captured gameplay and livestreams. I'm selling my PS4 for the Pro so PS4 Pro option is cheaper and Rocket League 4K update is coming!

PS4 Pro Cons: Still the same console.... I think that's all.

Nintendo Switch Pros: New console, Breath of the Wild, Splatoon global testfire in March...............................................................................

Nintendo Switch Cons: More expensive. Only 1 game I'm interested in at launch. SOLD OUT EVERYWHERE and not getting stocked up until April. Splatoon 2, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (I own on Wii U), Super Mario Odyssey, Xenoblade and all other games I'm interested in is NOT releasing anytime soon. 

Come to think of it. I think the Pro is the better option. But what do you guys think? If you were me, what would you get?    

Talk about a biased and wrong OP.



Zoombael said:
Naw man. The PS4 pro is not for you. Its a console for the more advanced gamer, the pro gamer. Hence the add on "pro". Games would be way too hard for you. And as we all know you like your games easy like sunday mornings.

And yet, it's probably going to have easier games than the Switch in general.



We're really gonna be able to jack up our price if we're two-time galaxy savers!

Around the Network
Surprised at the poll telling you to buy essentially the same console instead of having more variety, is this saying something about this place maybe? A resolution update is more important I guess...