Forums - General Discussion - Who has never been moderated?

Mod History

Bans 23 19.17%
 
Warnings 19 15.83%
 
Nada 65 54.17%
 
See results 13 10.83%
 
Total:120
monocle_layton said:
never knew I was a bad apple ._.

You're a bad apple but a brilliant professor! Now go find that miracle mask!



Add me on Playstation Network and Nintendo Network: Bristow9091

Just make sure to put who you are in the message!

Around the Network
Bristow9091 said:
monocle_layton said:
never knew I was a bad apple ._.

You're a bad apple but a brilliant professor! Now go find that miracle mask!

Is this close enough...?



monocle_layton said:

Is this close enough...?

LOL! Yeah I think that'll do :P



Add me on Playstation Network and Nintendo Network: Bristow9091

Just make sure to put who you are in the message!

2 warnings, both of which are several years ago.



I got banned twice for necro bumping threads. At the time I did not even know what necro bumping meant the first time. So I did it again and got banned again for necro bumping. Otherwise I never got banned.

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems!

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here. Thank you if you comply.

I wouldn't had been if the modster didn't ran the place like a kindergarden...

For those like me with little filter and edgy humor(at least humor to myself), this place is like a frikin' minefield.

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

I don't trust people who have never been moderated. Where is your passion?!

KLXVER said:
I don't trust people who have never been moderated. Where is your passion?!

 

Moderation is based on one's inability to convey their ideas in a civil manner.  Passion can be determined by how you show your enthusiasm for what you enjoy without putting others down.  It just means being objective and mindful at times.  Many view their opinions as so relevant they feel it's a fact and that's where  these unnnecessary conflicts arise.  Heck I'm just happy to see the passion, regardless if someone wants to relegate themselves to one bandwidth of titles  as long  as they are happy as well.

 

 

 



Feel free to check out my stream on twitch 

slab_of_bacon said:
KLXVER said:
I don't trust people who have never been moderated. Where is your passion?!

 

Moderation is based on one's inability to convey their ideas in a civil manner.  Passion can be determined by how you show your enthusiasm for what you enjoy without putting others down.  It just means being objective and mindful at times.  Many view their opinions as so relevant they feel it's a fact and that's where  these unnnecessary conflicts arise.  Heck I'm just happy to see the passion, regardless if someone wants to relegate themselves to one bandwidth of titles  as long  as they are happy as well.

Its great to be civil and all, but sometimes you just have to smack a bitch.



Around the Network
KLXVER said:
slab_of_bacon said:

 

Moderation is based on one's inability to convey their ideas in a civil manner.  Passion can be determined by how you show your enthusiasm for what you enjoy without putting others down.  It just means being objective and mindful at times.  Many view their opinions as so relevant they feel it's a fact and that's where  these unnnecessary conflicts arise.  Heck I'm just happy to see the passion, regardless if someone wants to relegate themselves to one bandwidth of titles  as long  as they are happy as well.

Its great to be civil and all, but sometimes you just have to smack a bitch.

But the value of the smack is relative to the value of the bitch.



Feel free to check out my stream on twitch