"Hardware design isn’t about making the most powerful thing you can.
Today most hardware design is left to other companies, but when you make hardware without taking into account the needs of the eventual software developers, you end up with bloated hardware full of pointless excess. From the outset one must consider design from both a hardware and software perspective."
- Two Worlds 2 Receiving New DLC on May 25th
- UK Charts: Ghost Recon Wildlands Hits Fourth Week at Top Spot
- Lego City Undercover PS4 Review ? Not A Big Improvement Over The Wii U Version
- Outlast 2 Launch Trailer is Too Spooky (In The Best Way)
- Augmented Interactions Mod 1.11.2
- Free Hack Tiny Guns add Coins, Unlock all Levels and more for Android and IOS
- Bicycle Quad Stunt Racing 3D Hack and Cheat for Money for Android & IOS
- Fantastic City Bus Parker 3 free Hack and Mod for Money for Android
- Euro Farm Simulator Beetroot Cheat & Hack free Money for Android & IOS
Long live the proletariat! / Vive le prolétariat ! / ¡Viva el proletariado! / 无产阶级万岁! / プロレタリアート万歳！
Looking at this, it looks more like an on rails/arcade thing than the actual game. Like a "here we're going to have a bunch of cardboard enemies pop up and you either shoot or punch them down."