Forums - Sony Discussion - Horizon: Zero Dawn Review Thread - MC: 89 / GR: 88.82%

84

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
poklane said:

Posting this here because AFAIK there isn't a general discussion, but there's actual ants with leafs walking on trees

-snip-

When we saw this in one of the trailers I though it's bullshit and was maybe something from an in-game cutscene, but damn that's some detail!

Like everywhere? I can pick a random tree and it has a chance to have ants there?
If it's not a controled space event, ffs, those guys are REALLY minimalist. (even if it is, lol)

Doubt it's every tree lol, those aren't my pics since I don't have the game yet



poklane said:
BraLoD said:

Like everywhere? I can pick a random tree and it has a chance to have ants there?
If it's not a controled space event, ffs, those guys are REALLY minimalist. (even if it is, lol)

Doubt it's every tree lol, those aren't my pics since I don't have the game yet

Well, if it's every tree it wouldn't make sense, not every tree has ants on it, lol.
I asked if it has a chance, like either there is on some and isn't on others (pre-determined) or the ants actuall go around, climbing or not the trees they come around. If there is fucking ants walking and working everywhere, boy, even as a small, even barely noticable addition to most players, that's insane.



Impressive number of prediction for this game!
Seem the Mode is still 91.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

STREET FIGHTER ID : stokesy84 

StokedUp said:
Impressive number of prediction for this game!
Seem the Mode is still 91.

Yes it is (the mode).

My Fallout 4 review thread had a bit over 100 reviews, Horizon can still probably surpass it.
I think it had 103-105 predictions, will check it.

Edit: Nope, it had 88 predictions, I thought I was also using a 25 rows base, but I used a 20 rows base there.
Horizon is already ranked second in my review thread prediction numbers, then.



BraLoD said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Isn't it 12 to 13, depending on region?

Edit: Oh, you mean from when the reviews actually release? I was thinking from today. Silly bear

Yeah, 8 to 9 days is the difference between the embargo lift and the game release, depending on region.

Its the 3rd of march here in Ireand on the store.



John2290 said:
BraLoD said:

Yeah, 8 to 9 days is the difference between the embargo lift and the game release, depending on region.

Its the 3rd of march here in Ireand on the store.

Really? I only saw February 28th/March 1st release dates on the net, though I didn't check specific markets.



91

     

Kuroneko san S2 - Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai.

Playing: Nioh, Final Fantasy XV and Twilight Princess HD


Almost 100 predictions!

Reviews in like 74 hours from now I believe :D

Around the Network
Radek said:
Almost 100 predictions!

Reviews in like 74 hours from now I believe :D

In before it gets stuck at 99