Quantcast
Square Enix Survey: Help shape the future of FFXV

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Square Enix Survey: Help shape the future of FFXV

 

Got this in my email the other day. There is a question that ask you how do you feel about DLC etc; and then this.

 

survey link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/JHJGC96



Around the Network

Yep I saw that and went WTF. Immediately clicked extremely frustrating.

Spoilers are awful never advertise using them.



  • Deadliest mass shooting by an individual in US history (10/01/2017)
  • Deadliest high school shooting in US history (02/14/2018)
  • Deadliest massacre of Jews in US history (10/27/2018)
  • Political assassination attempt of TWO former presidents(and 10+ other people)  (10/23/2018 - and beyond)

Survey done still think the season pass should have been included in the Ultimate Collectors Edition that was offered, that I bought, given its cost...



Squall_Leonhart said:
Survey done still think the season pass should have been included in the Ultimate Collectors Edition that was offered, that I bought, given its cost...

Absolutely. Specially since the deluxe version got it.

Top dollar should get top support.



  • Deadliest mass shooting by an individual in US history (10/01/2017)
  • Deadliest high school shooting in US history (02/14/2018)
  • Deadliest massacre of Jews in US history (10/27/2018)
  • Political assassination attempt of TWO former presidents(and 10+ other people)  (10/23/2018 - and beyond)

Here's some advice for the future of XV...

Drop everything you're working on and start working on XVI.



Around the Network
weaveworld said:
Here's some advice for the future of XV...

Drop everything you're working on and start working on XVI.

Haha, I was thinking the same. Start working with XVI and go back to the FF roots. SE must recover what made FF special. Similar to what Capcom did with Resident Evil VII



How much 'future' is there for FFXV?

Some DLC and that's it? Interesting if they want to extend it's lifespan a bit longer than in the past.

FFXVI will be next gen I would imagine, or perhaps cross-gen



I want them to redo FFXV......but with Tetsuya Nomura back at the helm.

If only I had that kind of power and a time machine lol



Bandorr said:
Squall_Leonhart said:
Survey done still think the season pass should have been included in the Ultimate Collectors Edition that was offered, that I bought, given its cost...

Absolutely. Specially since the deluxe version got it.

Top dollar should get top support.

Couldn't agree more!!!



At end, i asked them to stop announce games so early and a new FF Tactic ^^